Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay Smoke Report

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
This is a smoke report on a very early harvested Toof Decay.
The plant itself was very short but yielded approx 7 grams dry. She was smoked within a single day due to her amazing flowery perfume taste. Never before have I tasted anything like this. It is so sugary and filled with flowery aromas that made me actually scream with joy.

Seedbank Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Toof Decay

autoflower:? Absolutely

Soil/Hydro: Soil

Nutes: None, newbie learning the ropes

Lights: MarsHydro 300watt

Days from seed to harvest: 40-50 (toof is making me forget and I cba to search)

Dry yield: 7 grams. Like others, I was not growing very well. I have grape crinkle on my list next.

High: calming, one of the most relaxed strains I've had in a while. The after taste makes the high for me. With floral and sweet strains I'm sent to a bit happier place, but not as happy as I get with Bubba Diesel.

Bag appeal: ****early harvest but very frosty, too bad I didn't take photos.

growth: *** first completed grow. Easy, but it didn't grow tall. Probably from neglect and early harvest. That being said, I Will be doing a new round soon.

smell: ***** I live the floral and perfume after tones it leaves. I even taste the slightest taste of pine in the after smoke. A very good sent could be made for a fragrance line from this.

smoke: ***** it smokes smooth. Never even coughed from it. Unlike some other smokes, this was thin but full of taste. It was like I was barely exhaling smoke. It was nice.

high: ***** 10 out 10. The aroma sets the tone for me.

Congrats on your harvest!

Congrats !

Now you gotta go request your first successful grow badge.

:frog::vibe::woody:

Back