EU Only TLO soil German version - anybody?

created2live4ever

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
drinking Green Dragon tincture
Guten Tag everybody!

I'm a total newbie to cannabis. Am reading "TLO" by The Rev and "DIY Auto" by Jeff Lowenfels atm. Simultanously I read your great posts on this forum. Am starting to understand more and more on the topic. If I ever wanted to pland a seed or two (not before the prohibition goes down here in DE) it would be TLO style for sure!

But let's assume I wanted to plant something right now, in a pure hypothetical way... It ain't easy to translate all the nutritions and other stuff to German (would be a lil bit easier if I had any experience in organic growing or growing at all) and find the right products or even sources selling them. So... is there anybody on the forum having some inside informations on where and what to get in Germany to be able to grow organically? Any info would do, really ANY. I'm gonna ask in some healthy food store and a regular flowers shop but gotta stay incognito, you know.

Anyways, great forum, already learned a lot here. Went to sleep at 2 am last night cause was reading X's thread on TLO :D 28 pages is quite a bit of lecture :D

Actually you can find every material you need in Praktiker stores in the gardening and lighting sections. Most are German products and I suspect there must be a Practiker next to your area.

Back