Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1428.JPG
IMG_1429.JPG
IMG_1430.JPG
IMG_1431.JPG
IMG_1432.JPG
IMG_1434.JPG Hey AFN sad to be posting here lol but great to be able to come here and here your thoughts. Be even better when it's figured out and solved:smoking:. All start by saying I'm in coco hempy bucket using advance nutrients . Using an LED 230watts from wall with a 400watt I hortlux hps . I use r.o water and I feed A&B at 6mls per gallon and additives at 6mls a gallon plus I use terminator. I am noticing a lighter green in top main cola and now few little spots that look like cal mag deffiencey to me. My LED was 11inches from top of canopy but no bleaching . So I left it but now I decide to raise it to 14inxhes from canopy . I did I light feeding and doubled my cal mag and checked run off which is way to high. All post pics any advice would be greatly appreciated :pass:

Forgot to mention she's around 46days old

may be early signs of cal/mag deficiency.

Actually, it looks like you may have/had a ph shift, that will cause this type of spotting. Just keep watch to see if it worsens. If it doesn't it was a ph shift.

I recently added rhino skin to my feeding regiment about 7-8days ago! Not sure if that would cuz a shift ... I'd have to think not it's advanced nutrient additive
Actually, it looks like you may have/had a ph shift, that will cause this type of spotting. Just keep watch to see if it worsens. If it doesn't it was a ph shift.
centl

see how she looks tomorrow, don't be in a hurry to fix it, it may be ok, I see this from time to time if my water is not stable.

if ppm too high its probably locked out from ph down swing

:smoking: Ice', thanks for reposting here, so others can check it out too! I'll just paste my response from the PM here,...

>> the spots are too general and mild to be sure of what's behind them, plus out of focus :rofl:... If it's just a few, let it be for now,... in coco, you should be feeding fairly weakly with about 20% run-off according to the coco-nuts I talk too,... looks OK for that,... is that Terpinator, you mean?.... As for the light distance, at 11" you were too close for sure, 18" is about right; even half a foot makes a big difference in intensity and proper spread of all the light wavelengths of the indv. LED's... the pale tops are likely from overly intense light, but might be early S defc too,... hard to say because symptoms are not that definitive here as well,... get that light to 18" and if needed, elevate the GC's; you can add some epsoms salts too for extra S, a couple rounds at 1tsp/gal over a few days apart,... then see what several days shows with these changes,... :biggrin:

Back