Extraction Time to press my own with DabPress dp-100

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
This is something that i have wanted for a while, and to give it a run for a test is even better. I want this to be as much of a learning process for me as it is for AFN.

This is my first Rosin press, and it seems that i got the best that the team over at @Dabpress offers for a pneumatic Rosin Press. I have to gather a few more things and this test will be under way. The press does require a compressor and that should be here any day (provided by me).

First test will be with some flower, and i am going to grab a few different kinds to see what presses best and what does not, and personally i want a wide profile for the terps that this process is designed to bring out.

For now, to hold you over here is the un-boxing of the DabPress dp-100

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Powered up and tested temps, room temp at start up
full

Hitting 220 pretty quickly
full

Overall build looks great, has a few safety features to make sure things are right before you use it. There is a main power switch in the back and then there is a safety switch in the front. Temps rose pretty quickly, didnt run a timer but it was pretty impressive.

Once the compressor gets here and i get some flower, well get on to the pressing and a few videos of the magic happening.

Very nice setup @FullDuplex will be checking in to see how things are going for you. I'll be doing the hydraulic press version soon. Looking for a deal on a 20 ton H-Press right now.
Right on man and thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to the whole process to see what i can press out of the buds.

This is new to me so i cant wait to figure it out and find that sweet point.

:jawdrop: :hothot: :finger: :clapper::clapper::clapper:....ooooo, smoking test-score my man! This is going to be nuthin' but trouble,...:rofl:... Good luck explaining it to Wifey! .... good thing you have the Brim' and Hobbstah to consult with- :thumbsup: ... take good notes, 'coz you'll forget most of it after sampling- :baked::rofl:...

Very nice setup @FullDuplex will be checking in to see how things are going for you. I'll be doing the hydraulic press version soon. Looking for a deal on a 20 ton H-Press right now.
10-12 ton is good enough. Of course, 20 ton is pretty good. Just a little bit cost.

@FullDuplex it is really great, you get it really fast. :pass:
It is more faster than domestic shipment, thanks to DHL priority

That is one thing I did forget to mention. The shipping on this was insanely fast. Like unreal fast to be honest, just glad it made it safe and sound.

Back