Indoor Things are getting exciting

thats cool, never thought about trying a grow under one of those.

Is there a way to mod the height past 24"? if not just keep her sideways i guess lol
I'm curious how this goes so I'm here to watch:pop:

thats cool, never thought about trying a grow under one of those.

Is there a way to mod the height past 24"? if not just keep her sideways i guess lol
I'm curious how this goes so I'm here to watch:pop:

I know there are people who made extenders for a smaller model (that no way would I recommend for growing beyond starting) from their 3D printers but I haven't seen anyone making them for this model. Some folks have disconnected the light completely from the pole but not sure if they were able to suspend it or just used a different light source. The other one is growing in a model that is substantially larger with a height of 3 feet. You can see the difference in size just because there is so much more room to grow and a larger water basin. I was able to do some LST on Freida fairly early on. When I did that, it seemed like Sadie's branches were too fragile, even though she's a week further along in the process. When I do the next grow in the Bounty, I'll definitely be employing LST on the main stem ASAP to minimize the height.

Attachments

• Freida week  7.jpg
    Freida week 7.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • sadie week 8.jpg
    sadie week 8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
I see the difference :smoking: but both plants look happy and healthy just 1 is in the lights face and the other has space from it. You could always super crop the main stem, it will bend over, heal a knuckle, and grow back up giving you more time until it reaches the light again
Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.07 - 10.12.54.16.png

This plant is on day 49. I put an LST clip on her yesterday afternoon and this is what she looks like this morning. Do I still have time to mess with her? She just wants to go to the light, LOL. Thought I was past the stretch phase. :what?:
sadie lst.jpg
sadie 16 hours after lst.jpg

Until her stem is barky and hard you can keep adding clips which look amazing, good job! :thumbsup:

Sometimes they want that light no matter what stage they are in haha

You can add some weights to the main cola, trying to get back up and weigh it down to try and keep it from coming back up so fast

Until her stem is barky and hard you can keep adding clips which look amazing, good job! :thumbsup:

Sometimes they want that light no matter what stage they are in haha

You can add some weights to the main cola, trying to get back up and weigh it down to try and keep it from coming back up so fast

Would yarn hurt the plant? I have tons of that I could use to try pulling it gently and securing it to the trellis.

i don't see how it would hurt it just don't tie it tight around the plant :D

Would yarn hurt the plant? I have tons of that I could use to try pulling it gently and securing it to the trellis.
Yarn fibre will stick to the buds,
if you have an old plug cable your not using.
just cut the wires out that's coated in pvc & use them,
I find that as good lst stuff

Yarn fibre will stick to the buds,
if you have an old plug cable your not using.
just cut the wires out that's coated in pvc & use them,
I find that as good lst stuff
That's a great idea and yeah I've got plenty of those. In the meantime, I LST'd the shit out of Sadie's upper branches this morning. I keep forgetting I have at least 3-4 weeks of flowering ahead of me so my objective should be to maximize the amount of buds. This has been quite a learning experience.
Sadie LST 9821.jpg

Back