Old Reviews The Plenty from Storz & Bickel DeskTop Vape and Randy's Zipp Portable Vape

K

Kakarot

Well, I have had some issues lately on January 1st of 2017 my lung collapsed, I have a genetic thing I am tall and thin and my lungs are unusually long which cause these air sacks called blebs to form... I knew nothing of this until this happened. Well that night a big bleb on the upper left lobe of my lung popped and made the lung collapse. I was in the hospital for 14 days,2 chest tubes and eventually surgery, the surgery was one big surgery with 3 procedures a Wedge Resection(Removal of the dead lung tissue), Mechanical Pleurodesis and a V.A.T.S well 4 if you count the Thoracoscopy. This was the worst time of my life thus far of my 32 years of being alive. Right before this happened I had just come off a big Auto grow that yielded me 4.5 Ounces of Auto Moby Dick,1 ounce of Auto Black Cream,1 Ounce of Auto Black Jack and 2 ounces of Auto Night Queen. Needless to say Smoke of any kind is not good for me now and I straight out asked my surgeon about Cannabis smoke with the condition I have and he said that it really did not effect the blebs forming or the lung collapsing... but it was still smoke and I should be cautions... I don't smoke cigs anymore thank christ I have been quit for 2 years now. He told me that pretty much to just live my life and enjoy it, but just as extra caution I have made the decision not smoke Canna anymore. When I first got out of the hospital used about 3 ounces and made some fire CannaButter and A TON Special Cookies heheh, but I have a really hard time getting a dosage right with edibles and ended up staying stoned out of my mind 24/7 for about 2 or 3 weeks... In which case brings me to Vaporization. I had a little portable dry herb vape already that I paid 99$ for from the local head shop it is a Randy's Zipp Dry Herb Portable Vaporizer and I never used it, well after being on the moon from my Space Cookies I decided to try it and WOW was I surprised, really tasty vapor,and smooth really the only down side is the really small baking chamber but that is not always a bad thing. Well mind you I have never vaped before this but the Randy's got me pretty medicated with just 3 draws and it felt like I was not even inhaling anything... no harshness,heavyness of chest or discomfort of any-kind. Needless to say I took it upon myself to go ahead and get me a good mid priced desktop unit. My choice was "The Plenty" from Storz & Bickel, the chamber in this thing is HUGE I had to get the reducer piece which is still huge lol. I purchased it directly from the Storz & Bickel website it was 299$ for the main vape and then 12$ for the chamber reducer with screens and dosage cap, so today I packed her up with some Sweet Seeds Black Cream plugged her in,set the dial to 6 which is 378 Fahrenheit more or less, let her heat up and then..... BOOOF lol this vape has some of the COOLEST,Tasty,dense vapor clouds.. It is a whip style vape with a cooling coil that actually works and it uses both Convection and Conduction and has literally no draw resistance I took 3 long,slow big draws and holy crap I was on the moon.... I really do encourage vaping now I love it, such a clean feeling after you get done with a session and the lungs feel soooo much better as opposed to smoking, here are a couple pics of both guys... Much luv and I really do recommend both.. especially "The Plenty" by Storz & Bickel.
the plenty 001.JPG
the plenty 002.JPG
Randy 001.JPG
Randy 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a xvape v2 pro plus a atmos magna wax pen already but i was looking into the plenty as i myself have lung issues copd so i only vape really small amounts with the spacer would this still be worth me getting as i havent got a lot of lung capacity so only have small draws in both my pens

i have a xvape v2 pro plus a atmos magna wax pen already but i was looking into the plenty as i myself have lung issues copd so i only vape really small amounts with the spacer would this still be worth me getting as i havent got a lot of lung capacity so only have small draws in both my pens

Yeah even with the reduced filling chamber you can get a small liquid pad and put your tiny bit of cannabis in as long as it covers the bottom of the screen, then pop the little pad on top so it holds it in place when you screw the whip on and your good to go... It actually makes it great for MicroDosing.. There is NO draw resistance which really surprised me no matter how short of a draw you take you get great vapor with it.

some sound advice i have seen a few cheapish on ebay so i may take the plunge is there a lot more taste wise to a vape pen would you say

some sound advice i have seen a few cheapish on ebay so i may take the plunge is there a lot more taste wise to a vape pen would you say

I would not get a used one, If you go to https://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/ that is the main company website and you can buy them straight from there I seriously would not risk buying a used one or one from a 3rd party like ebay period. Also "The Plenty" has the best tasting vapor and strongest vapor hands down in my opinion of any vape on the market today.

Back