The gooey joint!

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ok maybe a crazy question.
After three grows of different strains that were supposedly high THC percentage, and supposedly good for extracts. I still don't get a tarred up joint end.
So now I wonder what gives that effect.
Plants were matured and in the 58-62% humidity range during cure. Drying was to 11% before curing. And the smoking effect is certainly very good.
Am just stumped why my weed don't tar up the end of a joint.
Any feedback or suggestions?

After three grows of different strains that were supposedly high THC percentage, and supposedly good for extracts. I still don't get a tarred up joint end.
Plants were matured and in the 58-62% humidity range during cure. Drying was to 11% before curing. And the smoking effect is certainly very good.

Not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean the roche end or the other.
Are you describing oil rings around the cherry as it burns?

Not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean the roche end or the other.
Are you describing oil rings around the cherry as it burns?
I'm talking about the puffin end.

I only ever got tar on my roach when use to use tobacco. I suppose if you roach is super tight and acts more like a filter then tar may build up.
I wouldn't worry about it, tar on roach in not good thing. Less tar better for thd lungs.

It depends on how you roll it, I’ve seen that happen in Reggie and “dro”. It ain’t that pleasant tho pretty nasty

I think it depends on amount of resin(?) the plant has. Irregardless of THC content, something closer to a cultivar known for hash or high yield in regards to extracts would be what you want.

Back