Indoor The fruit basket auto run

Going2fast

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello all. Been lurking here awhile figured I would join the frakas. Also figured I would share this run with y'all's. So I only do autos indoors and have a decent share under my belt. I am an avid gardener who can now legally add this to the list.
Ok the grow. Everything has fruit in the genetics name hence the name of the grow. My setup is the back of a walk in closet. Footprint 3x5. Mars hydro sp3000. Ac infinity 6" fan and cf. Couple of 6" clip on fans.
I only use soil. These are 10 gallon pots with the bottom third wormy compost out of my bin and top third miracle grow organics. 1 cup of dolomite lime is mixed in to each pot. They are watered and let set for a week before planting seeds.seeds go into a wet paper towel for 18 hours then directly into the pots.
fetch-3.jpg
fetch-3.jpg
fetch-3.jpg
fetch.jpg
fetch-1.jpg
fetch-2.jpg
Here's some cute baby pics.

Last edited:
Genetic s are from left to right scarlet sunset from gas reaper. She's a cross of black cherry punch and Erie sunset. She is a 50/50. Next is mango smile from Memphisto. She is mango haze and roof decay. She is 85%sativa. Last is trizzlers from 20-20 Mendocino. Watermelon Skittles and triangle Kush. I'm guessing indica leaning. This is day 18. Scarlet is the smallest.she was two days behind on seed pop. Mango is the big girl. she's got a rep of getting huge. Started lst on mango and trizzlers.
fetch-4.jpg
fetch-5.jpg
fetch-6.jpg

Last edited:
So brings us to today day 25. Scarlet is still playing catch-up and is throwing out a lanky sativa vibe. Going easy on the lst so she can stay up with the other ladies. Mango is going to be big. She just threw her first pistils two days ago. Lanky and easy to tie up. Trizzlers is deff throwing an indica vibe. Fat dark green leaves and tight node spacing. Got her spreading out nicely though.got their second drink today. Well water mixed with creek water to 6.5ish ph. Trizzlers is starting to stink.
IMG_20211207_180021476_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211207_180034461_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211207_180011281_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211207_180005378_HDR.jpg

Heres some pics of my last run. Memphisto forum stomper, sour stomper and double grape. Did 5 gallon buckets but didn't add dolomite lime and didn't up the pH enough to compensate so fs and SS suffered a little. DG didn't care. Still got almost 13oz of rock hard n
fetch-9.jpg
fetch-11.jpg
fetch-12.jpg
fetch-25.jpg
fetch-13.jpg
fetch-8.jpg
fetch-10.jpg
fetch-20.jpg
fetch-19.jpg
ugs off of them but I know I can do better. This light is awesome. Gotta watch it as some strains like it a little further away than others but 24 at veg and 14 to 18 bloom at 100% after the first two weeks seems to work for me.

Looks great.

Do you know the pH of your mix once it’s all done? I saw the miracle grow comes between 5.5 and 7.0, which has ideal range within. Definitely enough food in there and no burns is great.

Do you think you will make it all grow with only water or do you think you’ll have to feed?

very nice

Back