Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

The Elvis

King of Rock in Roll
Reaction score
I have a few Dragons ill run. Ive started with a stone dragon and Ive germed a karma dragon. this should be fun
having Little stinkers in Graceland!

1105140814[1].jpg little stone dragon

1105140814a[1].jpgbaby canna farm! the far right top black pot has a karma dragon the other 3 are sweet seeds killer shit.. I was told by jay i would have a bloody skunk cream mandarin green poison and other purple autos. I have dark devils in different growth stages and one lingering Buddha .. <3

qw.jpg Im a huge fan of the dark devil strain.
Its just perfect what else could you ask for? this one is 47 days! no shit!!

this is my last DD i waned to use 5 gallons of soil to see what kind of a difference it would make so well see. she is 17 days or so..
1105140814b.jpg
and my last Buddha from the Mix. also at 47 days look at the difference between the DD.

qwwww.jpg she should make a little weight..

elvis blunt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:Haha:HA HA the Elvis you miss spelled dragon!!! you STONER!!

:crying: mods I cant edit dradons..

got you covered.. And subbed up!:Sharing One:

Thanks ga6 after the DD are chopped ill do a cheesus dragon run..

That main cola on the DD is crazy but you have to raise the lights so high to clear it the bottom buds get less light but yours seem ok,good job bro.

A Hunka, hunka burning love! Another hip undulating, good dragon time! Can't wait to join in the fun with my
own Cheesus/E.T. grow :)

Cheers King!

A Hunka, hunka burning love! Another hip undulating, good dragon time! Can't wait to join in the fun with my
own Cheesus/E.T. grow :)

Cheers King!

Thanks trap.. Im ready for the cheesus D and the Russians D !

That main cola on the DD is crazy but you have to raise the lights so high to clear it the bottom buds get less light but yours seem ok,good job bro.

those lamps are kinda high . i can still go another foot. im buying 2 more 400 Apollo 400 s

I cant hang from my ceiling pre manufactured home. not safe. I use a walmart clothing rack that holds 2 lamps. When i add the 2 400s it will look like a + in room 1800 watts HPS!

this is how i want my room..

print.png

Im getting close with Graceland! i have 2 dragons stone d a karma d

nest will be Russian and cheesus ..

1106142100d[1].jpgkarma d

1106142101[1].jpgStone D

the room can run 20 autos or more 25 max. im on 1000 watt HID MH HPS but I think 20 10 on one side 10 on the other inline will maximize lighting and i could scrog the hell out of this type of setup. its cheap but will work.

1106142100[1].jpg

1106142100a[1].jpg clothing rack! complete with a smoking chair.

1106142100b[1].jpg

Back