Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Bad Penguin! :naughtystep:

Honestly, you really can’t trust marine birds these days. I’ve seen videos on YouTube of seagulls shitting on kids, now this?!?!

Obviously nothing is off limits now... he’s asking for money too? [emoji15]

:crying::crying::crying:

Just trying to earn a living brother. With my rich fish diet, my shit is high in potash and perfectly ph balanced, trace elements etc and for AFN members I will do a great deal. Just send me $100 or £85 or €666 and with a bit of luck you might get by return of post a dime bag for testing.

Come on. Can't be more fair than that. I'm ripping myself off at those prices. I demand a journal though ! Assuming I can be bothered to post it of course.

Would I lie to you ?....................Probably.

:biggrin: talking of shite the girl I gave the laxative powder too is looking the better for it :shrug::eyebrows:
2litre pit girl
IMAG0962.jpg
IMAG0963.jpg
IMAG0965.jpg

Just trying to earn a living brother. With my rich fish diet, my shit is high in potash and perfectly ph balanced, trace elements etc and for AFN members I will do a great deal. Just send me $100 or £85 or €666 and with a bit of luck you might get by return of post a dime bag for testing.

Come on. Can't be more fair than that. I'm ripping myself off at those prices. I demand a journal though ! Assuming I can be bothered to post it of course.

Would I lie to you ?....................Probably.

So the main question in my my mind is... how does a penguin put a stamp on an envelope? [emoji848]

If you can manage, I’ll pay in Euros please. It seems to be the best deal. [emoji16]

Actually no. Just come and swim around in my res for a few days please, I’ll bung you a few mackerel. [emoji1360]

emoji1360.png

Love mackerel me. Its a deal Vlad. BUT............if your related to Vlad the Impaler............no way. ! To say he was a bit naughty is like saying ............well nothing really compares. He implaed 10,000 of his own countrymen at one time. Impaling is probably one of the most agonising and slow deaths. Think Big Pointy pole up your jacksy !

So you can see why am a bit reticent to come over for a swim.

emoji1360.png

Love mackerel me. Its a deal Vlad. BUT............if your related to Vlad the Impaler............no way. ! To say he was a bit naughty is like saying ............well nothing really compares. He implaed 10,000 of his own countrymen at one time. Impaling is probably one of the most agonising and slow deaths. Think Big Pointy pole up your jacksy !

So you can see why am a bit reticent to come over for a swim.

It’s ok bud, no need to worry. I do try to impale Mrs Vlad from time to time but she seems to like it and I’m not looking for a new bird!

I think it’s a family trait tho... you should be ok in the dungeon with the plants... [emoji848]

I’ll leave the lights on and remove the spike.[emoji1360]

Back