Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Miss Auto Blackberry Kush was next up for the chop coming down this afternoon. She had monster foxtails which made trimming a bit time consuming for such a small plant but got there in the end.

Auto Blackberry Kush Harvest Day 69
DSCF3199.JPG
DSCF3201.JPG
DSCF3205.JPG
DSCF3206.JPG
DSCF3211.JPG
DSCF3219.JPG
DSCF3231.JPG
DSCF3233.JPG
DSCF3237.JPG
DSCF3242.JPG
DSCF3245.JPG
DSCF3250.JPG
DSCF3266.JPG
DSCF3226.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0

Very pretty Spanglish!! :D

Be careful with that Spanish heat .... 2 days!!! 2 Days .... And i'd nearly ruined my harvest :rofl: .... I nearly sobbed ... but luckily caught in the very nick of time! 1 day in the jars got some life back into them!

2 days though!!! In the UK!!

Madness!

Grats on the pretty harvest! :D

:slap:

Very pretty Spanglish!! :D

Be careful with that Spanish heat .... 2 days!!! 2 Days .... And i'd nearly ruined my harvest :rofl: .... I nearly sobbed ... but luckily caught in the very nick of time! 1 day in the jars got some life back into them!

2 days though!!! In the UK!!

Madness!

Grats on the pretty harvest! :D

:slap:

Cheers for the reppers and kind words matey, she's my foxy lady :dancer::crying:

2 Days in the UK for those chunky nuggets :yoinks: nice save on the dry though sounds like you got proper lucky there :woohoo1:

Temps been up into the mid 30s here for a week or so now and the Sour Blues was only in the cupboard for 3.5 days before going into the jar, but dropped down to the mid 20s now which seems to have slowed things a bit with the Night Queen currently in the 4th day and looking to go at least one more which is about spot on for me. Gonna have to be careful with the Blackberry Kush as the bud structure is very open so in theory so dry a fair bit quicker, but then again RH is peaking up into the 70s as a few days of storms come in so could be starting to worry more about mould soon, lol gotta love a bit of consistent weather:wall:

Laters matey, peace and enjoy your nice new nugglets :smokeit:

Love the color on the last one mate

Hi mate hope all is well ;)

She sure was a purty lady and can't quite put a finger on it but the smell is like nothing i have grown before, even the misses who can't stand the smell of weed said to me after i had been trimming "you sprayed yourself with something, it smells pretty good" :rofl: when i told her what i had been upto she even overcome her usual stubbornness and said it still smelt nice and nothing like the normal shit when your out there doing that lol.

Back