Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

f453cbf09d003395ec9012324c7cf69a.jpg

Cheers for the kind words and tagging along pal as always has been a pleasure. Must admit i am pretty chuffed with the way it's looking to end up and even almost managed to impress myself this time :crying:

Been pretty slack on my smoke reports but really should try get up a few. Even made notes for AvT after last run then smoked it all before getting any nugs pics lol really am a useless twat :rofl: Looks to be Sour Blues first up for the chop then let the spoiling and spreadsheeting commence :smoking:

Gonna be loads of pics come harvest pal am planning individual photo shoots as they come down, missed not taking so many pics this run but with them all crammed in and being fed up with feeding just could not be assed with the hassle of getting them all out again, hence the videos but the pics are much more fun.

Nah not crazy, well slightly but all in all has been fun. Would love to see a shot glass SOG but that me done with more than a couple small pots for a while, might even be looking into Autopots once the shop is up and running as time really is gonna be at a premium, still time for one more run in big pots before that happens though by the looks of the speed things are moving but summer and kid on holiday to deal with first, thank feck it looks like i gonna have enough bud to see me through that :crying:

Think i can picture it kinda like a 3D open topped hollow cube like the light is shining into a box,no doubt with your training skills one day you gonna pull it off :worship::pass:

Best of luck with the little uns looks like there will some HairymanSeeds[emoji767] tees hitting the presses in the future then :vibe:
Can't go wrong with autopots spang 3 to 4 plants every twelve weeks (i run 3) minimum of 15 ounces a run depending on the strain hats off to you and hairy just thinking of doing that much hand watering makes me want to lie down [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

But they aren't gurgle drowning @hairyman can maybe you photoshop that in somehow?

I have a friend, who was on that island trip and probably ate more grams than anyone, we watched Final Destination and then Fern Gully one night after an eighth each. He is terrified of Fern Gully to this day lol And when that girl gets hit by the bus, her skeleton comes out of her skin in slow mo... or I imagined it... sorry to thread jack so hard @Spanglish

I was doing my best with that picture to dispel your rather gruesome mental imagery:biggrin:

So the pics are poor better add new camera to the growing list of things needing replacing ,,,
The first is a solo pit getting dunked simple as ,,the next three are some 2ltr airports,,
Then a couple of solo cups trained to sit on the side
IMAG1252.jpg

IMAG1244.jpg
IMAG1245.jpg
IMAG1250.jpg
IMAG1256.jpg
IMAG1254.jpg

Sour Blues was the first of the girls to be done and came down this morning. She was one of the smaller girls in the tent at 44cm and has been buried in the shade of the others with her top about 60cm away from the light, she still has a fair bit of green left in her leaves but anything that got a half decent bit of light had a load of amber trichs so the decision was made and she came down.

Harvest time means more geeky spreadsheets time :smoking: will keep on updating this one in real time as the girls come down and the dry weights come in.

Week 8 Feeds

Sour Blues Harvest Day 66
DSCF3047.JPG
DSCF3051.JPG
DSCF3053.JPG
DSCF3056.JPG
DSCF3059.JPG
DSCF3061.JPG
DSCF3064.JPG
DSCF3070.JPG
DSCF3073.JPG
DSCF3075.JPG
DSCF3077.JPG
DSCF3082.JPG
DSCF3086.JPG
DSCF3087.JPG
DSCF3089.JPG

Next up for the chop today was the Auto Night Queen showing a load of cloudy trichs with a scattering of amber at Day 68, not the biggest of buds but what's there are solid and mega sticky covered in trichs, she gave up a nice amount of frosty trim that should give a reasonable hash return also.

Auto Night Queen Harvest Day 68
DSCF3120.JPG
DSCF3125.JPG
DSCF3130.JPG
DSCF3132.JPG
DSCF3138.JPG
DSCF3140.JPG
DSCF3143.JPG
DSCF3145.JPG
DSCF3148.JPG
DSCF3150.JPG
DSCF3165.JPG
DSCF3168.JPG
DSCF3173.JPG
DSCF3176.JPG
DSCF3178.JPG

nice big tits on the sour blues :nono: i mean calyxis
looking great :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Shes stumpy, knobbly and a right little stinker much more so than the Night Queen, the Night Queen wins in the sticky department though and have had smaller balls of scissor hash from 2oz girls than i got from her :smoking:

Last edited:
Back