Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

At least one if not two,, :rofl:

I need to get some photos but out of 12 I left with 8 I scrapped two and potted 2 on ,,,

And have 9 2lt bottles ready ille set them off in two lots :d5:

lol don't tempt me had more of a tie and reshuffle this morning and opened things up a little more, the misses is already not too best pleased about how many are in there and she aint caught sight of the bottle pot yet, which is loaded with pre soaked soil mix ready for the drop.

Look forward to seeing some pics, there must be some signs of buds on some of them by now. Any signs of pollination yet on the ones you let your boy expose himself too :eyebrows::crying: Gonna be a pretty full house once you cram 9 ltrs in there, but if anyone can do it you will mate ;)

So that's the tent I sure ille be able to fit some pop bottles in ,, and a wee selection of the solo cups ,,
pegs optional :thumbsup:

The shot with two plants in are both @Gabe Pain killer and the shot with 3 includes a hurricane

DSCF1643.JPG
DSCF1647.JPG
DSCF1644.JPG

And you said you putting 9 more 2Ls in there right :crying: this i got to see :d5:

Tent is looking top though pal and the girls would be the picture of health in any sized pot let alone what you got them in, there's that :greenthumb:flapping about again :slap:

And you said you putting 9 more 2Ls in there right :crying: this i got to see :d5:

Tent is looking top though pal and the girls would be the picture of health in any sized pot let alone what you got them in, there's that :greenthumb:flapping about again :slap:

Cheers pal , but I have culled a few, it ain't all roses in hairys garden ,, I setting 5 2lt in coco off on the 18th one of them will be half hydro I guess ,,,and then another perhaps six on the 1st June with different modifications to see what works best ,,, wouldn't be able do this if is wasn't for @Gabe ,,,,having lots of seeds makes experimenting feasible
You started 12 and have 12 :d5: :bow:

Is gonna be pretty packed in there no doubt but sure you will pull it off, with your space saving thoughts you prob gonna end up stuffing another 20 odd in there somehow lol ;)

@Gabe was a top fella sorting you out there in your moment of crisis and you done him a solid putting on a great show of his gear, was checking out his Seedfinder page the other days and he has got some interesting crosses there, and the quality of his genetics looks bang on track the way they looking in the little pots.

Still a long way off yet to actually finish with 12 though and that's what really counts lol, but yet amazingly so far so good :smoking:

Last edited:
These just landed as well ,,, you over the hardest part plain sailing now

Gabes gear has had 100% per cent germ ,,I just was a bit ruthless in keeping what I did ,,I got a couple going in 2lt pots as well and a couple more in 3lt I need ta get some batteries and a photo shoot coming

The pain killers also was uniform in shape between them also the hurricanes ,,so yea good stuff
IMAG1190.jpg

A few more of the lanky coloured girl in the back corner Miss Blackberry Kush, she is the tallest at just over 70cm(27.5") and the furthest along in the tent if not be it all a single cola with no side branching. The blurple don't do her colours justice but clouded over and started raining just as i got a chance to shoot some pics, and managed to feck up every close up i done without the LED on :cuss::clapper:

DSCF2743.JPG
DSCF2745.JPG
DSCF2748.JPG
DSCF2753.JPG
DSCF2760.JPG

Back