Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Nice vid. You also put the tall skinny ones in the corners, haha!

Yep keeping the light close enough to the little ones means the lanky girls are way to close, thinking is should be less intense on the outer edges and so far have managed to get away with it :smoking:

I love the hanging baskets! I use them just for strains I'd not get to grow otherwise! I've used them i=for a test grow also. Always nice to have a couple extra plants if you can!

like this:

View attachment 906156

Just fantastic Pops that's what's called really maxing out your space, can see Hairy racking his brain for a good while after getting a sniff of this ;)

I love the hanging baskets! I use them just for strains I'd not get to grow otherwise! I've used them i=for a test grow also. Always nice to have a couple extra plants if you can!

like this:

View attachment 906156
I think I have to try this. If you supercrop quite early, can you get it to be more ...hanging down I wonder?

Looking good pal you really have become the guru of maxing out a space. Looks like some buds over there squashed in on the left, can't be much longer left on her before you get to pick at her bits and end your bud drought ;)

That's an old pic pal ,,,

like this:

View attachment 906156

Great idea and optimisation of space :d5:

I think I have to try this. If you supercrop quite early, can you get it to be more ...hanging down I wonder?

These look like they could work out alright to try working the lower growth down and tying off to the frame to train the growth in a certain direction.

hanging-basket-for-plants.jpg
metal-hanging-basket-1.jpg
wire mesh hanging basket1.jpg
BSKT-WIRE-RECT-2.jpg

Or could get a load of 7ft Sativas and just go mental :crying:
article-2369332-1ADF86E9000005DC-315_634x778.jpg

These look like they could work out alright to try working the lower growth down and tying off to the frame to train the growth in a certain direction.

View attachment 906470 View attachment 906471 View attachment 906472 View attachment 906473

Or could get a load of 7ft Sativas and just go mental :crying:
View attachment 906474

Saw the hanging basket and I have to say I have put in a lot of thought to hanging a 45 gallon pot between two posts and pulling all of the branches down and out, keep the plant center at the very highest point for maximum light exposure. Was even going to use a friends Cherry Pie clone and train it out to 8 mains and call it Octopie lol Of course, this would work way better in my opinion with a photo trained indoor well ahead of time, but an XXL or Superauto or anything lanky would work nicely on a smaller scale.

They grow kiwi's on the bank of the Willamette River here with basically giant multi-acre covering scrog nets, training the vines out horizontally. Would be pretty rad to walk under a giant canopy of cannabis grown out the same way. Going mental never sounded more fun!
:pass:

Tent a little less cramped now after tying down a few more fans to open up the space a bit. Looks like a perfect gap at the front to squeeze in a 2L bottle now:smoking:

DSCF2710.JPG
DSCF2716.JPG
DSCF2724.JPG
DSCF2729.JPG
DSCF2733.JPG
DSCF2735.JPG
DSCF2737.JPG
DSCF2740.JPG

Tent a little less cramped now after tying down a few more fans to open up the space a bit. Looks like a perfect gap at the front to squeeze in a 2L bottle now:smoking:

At least one if not two,, :rofl:

I need to get some photos but out of 12 I left with 8 I scrapped two and potted 2 on ,,,

And have 9 2lt bottles ready ille set them off in two lots :d5:

Back