Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

I've seen someone else use hanging baskets, think it's @pop22 ?
I think your right, I have put suspended shelfs in before now ,,:toke:
IMAG0801.jpg

Looking good. Seems similar to my set up, maybe slightly bigger and slightly more plants.
It's the way to go, pack them in there, and fill up the light foot print as soon as possible.

Cheers mate, is fair bit of work to keep on top off now they are starting to drink harder but is starting to look like it could have the possibility if i don't feck something up to yield pretty well. The bigger girls are messing with things a bit when it comes to canopy height and the light, could have snapped or bent them but am too intrigued to see how big they will go, they are now about 40cm (16") from the light am keeping them pushed out to the corners were the light should be less intense and touch wood so far so good and can't see much light stress.

Should post some pics of your setup in here if you get a chance, lots of little pot fans in these parts who would love to see it ;)

I think your right, I have put suspended shelfs in before now ,,:toke:View attachment 906077

Looking good pal you really have become the guru of maxing out a space. Looks like some buds over there squashed in on the left, can't be much longer left on her before you get to pick at her bits and end your bud drought ;)

Cheers mate, is fair bit of work to keep on top off now they are starting to drink harder but is starting to look like it could have the possibility if i don't feck something up to yield pretty well. The bigger girls are messing with things a bit when it comes to canopy height and the light, could have snapped or bent them but am too intrigued to see how big they will go, they are now about 40cm (16") from the light am keeping them pushed out to the corners were the light should be less intense and touch wood so far so good and can't see much light stress.

Should post some pics of your setup in here if you get a chance, lots of little pot fans in these parts who would love to see it ;)

See you've just been doing some love bombing on my journal!
:love:

See you've just been doing some love bombing on my journal!
:love:

I have indeed and all is looking great so far ;) Is yet another thread i stopped getting notifications for and fell behind on, just uploading a video of the SOG to YouTube and will get finished catching up.

I love the hanging baskets! I use them just for strains I'd not get to grow otherwise! I've used them i=for a test grow also. Always nice to have a couple extra plants if you can!

like this:

AH-639 plant2 -pic1 -2-4-2018.jpg

Back