Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

hairyman

Year of the Dragons
Reaction score
The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Title says it all :biggrin:,

I will up date a few pics later , I am going to start first as I am ready ,,I am not very good with the tagging and all that so @Spanglish feel free to put , move ,post what ever you think :biggrin:

So seriously [HASHTAG]#no[/HASHTAG] can I use a bath tub in hydro in a 5ft x 4ft set up :d5:

if you think you want to have a shot and close enough to parameters post in freely.

Anyone else post freely :bighug:

No sign up, no start finish ,,just post your pics and what ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a fun , no hassle thread , being too serious will be dealt with :eyebrows:

Sweet mate you know i will be in on this a bit further down the road. You must be psychic as the box of Air-Pots arrived a couple of hours back. Going to be out for a bit with the misses and the kid, look forward to seeing what pics you throw up when i get back.

Let's kick this off,, I got free seedstocker seeds :cheers: thanks ,,,
IMAG0932.jpg

Now I wanted some big questions answered like does my regular home made pot stand up to the much dearer innocent package and a few other things :biggrin:

Now a few other things all get plant explosion but one pot will get fed fish mix whilst the other fed these food tabs from the guys at bigplantscience :cheers:

Soil recycled with home made added compost ,, digital cost at present 120 quid for the voddy:crying:
IMAG0932.jpg
IMAG0937.jpg
IMAG0938.jpg
IMAG0939.jpg
IMAG0941.jpg
IMAG0944.jpg

So that's roughly 24 inches x12

Thanks for looking ille tag as I can ,,,,

Sure I forgetten something's anyways just ask away ,, seeds soaking ,,will make pots up give a wee water put in tent for soil to warm up,, yep that's it

Got the pots unpacked and assembled to get a idea of the footprint, is a 50cm (20") measure as its not to clear in the pics.

IMG_20180207_185830_HHT.jpg
IMG_20180207_192327.jpg
IMG_20180207_192346.jpg
IMG_20180207_192401.jpg
IMG_20180207_192225.jpg

Last edited:
Let's kick this off,, I got free seedstocker seeds :cheers: thanks ,,,
View attachment 861366

Now I wanted some big questions answered like does my regular home made pot stand up to the much dearer innocent package and a few other things :biggrin:

Now a few other things all get plant explosion but one pot will get fed fish mix whilst the other fed these food tabs from the guys at bigplantscience :cheers:

Soil recycled with home made added compost ,, digital cost at present 120 quid for the voddy:crying:View attachment 861366 View attachment 861371 View attachment 861372 View attachment 861373 View attachment 861375 View attachment 861376

So that's roughly 24 inches x12

Thanks for looking ille tag as I can ,,,,

Sure I forgetten something's anyways just ask away ,, seeds soaking ,,will make pots up give a wee water put in tent for soil to warm up,, yep that's it

And your off pal ;) Sure the orange bottle pots will more than stand there own against the shop bought counterparts and more so with your green touch. Reckon your liver must be swearing at ya some for this idea though :crying:

And your off pal ;) Sure the orange bottle pots will more than stand there own against the shop bought counterparts and more so with your green touch. Reckon your liver must be swearing at ya some for this idea though :crying:

Yay you got them ,, great :d5:. I fun love.them pots :biggrin: even more than me cheapos :cheers:
seeds not quite 12 strains but white widow, big bud ,, bcn power plant ,super skunk , northern lights
IMAG0947.jpg

Yay you got them ,, great :d5:. I fun love.them pots :biggrin: even more than me cheapos :cheers:
seeds not quite 12 strains but white widow, big bud ,, bcn power plant ,super skunk , northern lightsView attachment 861397

Have got fond memories of these pots from the old cardboard box as they done me proud then, will have to see if the sentiment stays the same after this or if the memories become more of a recurring nightmare lol.

Sounds like a nice selection will have to head on over to Seed Stockers in a bit to check them out in a bit more detail. I still got the same lineup from the other day and am gonna get a couple of pick n mix single seeds to cover the gaps and any possible failed germs.

Now just what to pick as you can see there is a pretty nice choice of autos at the local grow shop, first world problems her haha
https://mrnatural.es/160-autoflorecientes?amp%3Borderby=price&orderby=price&orderway=asc

Back