Harvest & Curing Thank You Grove Bags!!

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

I was one of the lucky recipients of the 420 Giveaway. Im going to be honest when I won i felt a little bad. Because I'm a huge Grove Bag fan I stay stocked up. I probably placed 6 orders over last 18 months or so and don't let myself run out.. but when I got my prize pack today I was blessed with a ton of different bags I've never tired or owned.

There are tons of awesome soft touch strain specific bags and don't think for a second these wouldn't play a factor in what seeds get a pot in future lol I do have one plant growing now that has matching bag waiting on it (Gelato). Also included are the new mailer bags and some big old 1 lbers. I've never got to try the soft touch bags and can see it worth the small upgrade fee to get there instead of standard bags in future.

So all in all, even as a seasoned Grove Bag user, my entire prize pack is new to me and I'm very grateful! Thanks Grove Bags for having giveaway and choosing me and thanks to the AFN and their staff for maintaining our home and platform that allows such revolutionary technology as Terploc to reach the masses!!
IMG_05052022_125405_(1395_x_1500_pixel).jpg

I want to use Grove Bags for my next grow, but I have no idea which size, how many bags, etc... lol
I will grow 4 plants, but it seems impossible for me to evaluate the quantity of buds I'll get (if I succeed with this second grow !).

Hey all,

I was one of the lucky recipients of the 420 Giveaway. Im going to be honest when I won i felt a little bad. Because I'm a huge Grove Bag fan I stay stocked up. I probably placed 6 orders over last 18 months or so and don't let myself run out.. but when I got my prize pack today I was blessed with a ton of different bags I've never tired or owned.

There are tons of awesome soft touch strain specific bags and don't think for a second these wouldn't play a factor in what seeds get a pot in future lol I do have one plant growing now that has matching bag waiting on it (Gelato). Also included are the new mailer bags and some big old 1 lbers. I've never got to try the soft touch bags and can see it worth the small upgrade fee to get there instead of standard bags in future.

So all in all, even as a seasoned Grove Bag user, my entire prize pack is new to me and I'm very grateful! Thanks Grove Bags for having giveaway and choosing me and thanks to the AFN and their staff for maintaining our home and platform that allows such revolutionary technology as Terploc to reach the masses!!
View attachment 1454875

Congrats growmie, that’s dope AF! LOL at them influencing your grows, but i’d feel the same way!
:rofl:

I want to use Grove Bags for my next grow, but I have no idea which size, how many bags, etc... lol
I will grow 4 plants, but it seems impossible for me to evaluate the quantity of buds I'll get (if I succeed with this second grow !).

I’m new so i’ve never had the pleasure of using jars and burping, but the Grove bags were super easy for curing. I hope for 3 oz per plant and use the 1 oz Grove bags…this allows me to keep some sealed to cure even longer once I reach 2-3 months and open the first bag. Grab the 50 pk and you’ll be solid…plus it’s only $50 and if you enter your email to get the first time order discount code it’s less than a buck a bag to protect your harvest!

Sorry mate, dumb question : what does 50pk mean ?

No worries and not at all…50 pack of Grove bags :thumbsup: that way you don’t have to estimate how much you’ll harvest and will have enough for a few runs…plus if you buy singles I think it’s $2 each bag (still not bad), but buying bulk cuts the cost per bag in half.

I've shown you my new stack. Here is my vote for way to cure in cold hard $$. Best money I ever spent!! And if your smart and consider your time your most valuable resource like I do then these are priceless!!
IMG_05052022_205033_(1500_x_771_pixel).jpg

Keep in mind I have a 4x2 and grow in 1 gallon pots

When I am ready to roll some joints
IMG_05052022_205026_(1500_x_439_pixel).jpg

Print out some Avery address labels, seal it and forget it. She'll find the sweet spot (58-62)
IMG_05052022_205016_(1283_x_1500_pixel).jpg

Thanks again Grove bags! You existing was the prize! This is a big fat cherry on top!!

Last edited:
You guys have peaked my interest in these grove bag. I might have to try them out.

If you buy some and don't like them I will buy them from you at cost and send you a label! But I wouldn't hold my breath for you to have to redeem that offer lol There has never been a cheaper more effective product that replaced so much labor and stress!

If you buy some and don't like them I will buy them from you at cost and send you a label! But I wouldn't hold my breath for you to have to redeem that offer lol There has never been a cheaper more effective product that replaced so much labor and stress!
deal. Lol im going to order some curing is hard and im not good at it. Lol

Back