OLD REVIEWS Tha Shiznit Short Stuff Boutique smoke report

Grey Bear

Confidential Cultivator
Reaction score
I want say Thanks to Jim for the chance to grow this strain out!

A friend that I share with has been asking me for "Christmas bud" for years.
She is recalling the extremely potent last harvest of the season of red mexican sinsemellia.
We are close enough, that we got unbricked top cuts back in the 70's -90's
when I gave her a little smell of this, she lit up and said "Christmas bud!".
That is definitely a good description.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Grow RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

SEEDBANK : Dope-Seeds

BREEDERS : Short Stuff Boutique

STRAIN: Tha Shiznit

DID IT AUTOFLOWER ?: Yes

SOIL/HYDRO? : Hydro

NUTES: Dutchpro Autoflower

LIGHT (kind and schedule): LED/HOT5 combo 24/0

SEED TO HARVEST DATE: 99 days

PLANT HEIGHT & WIDTH: 66" tall & 36"=wide

DRY YEILD: 520 grams

THE GROWTH: *****
Description : Christmas tree, easily maintained, even growth. Hardy. Buds are not tight but not airy in any sense. Branches were able to support their own weight until it started loading the buds, then I had to add support .
I have this at the top of my recommended lists for anyone wanting a big strong plant.

THE SMELL: *****
Description: Strong, many complex skunk smells, heavy superglue, very old school smell

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: *****
Description: Easy to grow. Could not be easier.

Smoke RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

High/Effect Duration: *****
Description: mature stone, no edgeyness some sativa strains leave.
This is strong stuff, one of the top strains I have grown whether autoflower or photoperiod.
Not couchlock, but I can zone out with this one if I want and not fall asleep if I am not wanting to.
I can smoke it and still be as active as I want.
Smoking this one before bed is no problem.
Duration: 2+ hours

BAG APPEAL: ****
Description: Beautiful buds with medium density, Connoisseurs will love this

THE SMELL: *****
Description: In the jars, this has the classic skunk overtones with just a hint of cat piss

THE SMOKE or VAPE: ***
Description: SMOKE: smoke was very pleasant in gravlabs nano bong, can expand on you suddenly.
Description: VAPE: Vapor with whip Arizer was wondefully spicey no coughing urge.

RECOMMEND TO OTHERS: *****
Description: I have shared this with others who have enjoyed this as much as I have.

Attachments

• 20141222_144031[1].jpg
    20141222_144031[1].jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,065
  • 20141222_144211[1].jpg
    20141222_144211[1].jpg
    48 KB · Views: 868
  • 20141222_145628[1].jpg
    20141222_145628[1].jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 939
Oh my Days over half a K dry. I mean i did expect a Big Harvest from that Beast Grey but this is Record Style in my Eyes. Top Job and a nice Description of the Smoke.

I have these seeds now. Totally encouraged to buy them from reading your amazing grow and results. Love the way you kept going with stage one nutes and pressed the bloom after the stretch was complete. Awesome skills :)

Thanks Ec,
I find that many people rush to give their plants bloom nutes and forfeit significant yield in doing so.
I encourage those that have the time, to wait until upper growth rapidly slows or stops before switching to bloom nutes.
I don't have the room to do empirical research, but I think I average about 2-3 times avg published weights for a strain by this practice along with 24/0 lighting.

Reactions: Ein
Thats one of the Facts i think i need to keep an Eye on. Switching to Bloom Nutes to early is still one of my most common Erorrs i make. Takes me a bit to get there but since the Mephisto Girls im on a good way with that.

Thanks automan,
I have been a firm advocate of autoflowers for the last 3-4 years, but this strain has raised the bar on what I expect from future strains.
I think, if I would have had the time to let her go to 120 days, the yield would have approached 1000g
And that was without pushing her at all concerning nutrients.
Combined with a very well balanced and potent effect, I don't think a grower could go wrong with this strain.
If any of you readers are autoflower doubters or you know someone that is or has been disappointed in them, try this one.

Well done GB. 18.5 oz. from one auto is fantastic. You are to be commended on how far you've come as an auto grower in just a few short years. :clap:

Thanks Muddy,

I am really grateful that AFN was online when I began to look at providing my own cannabis.
Your help and handholding through those first few attempts and the encouragement of other members has made all the difference.

Once I gained some confidence, I was able to put my aquaculture experience to good use and that has really upped my skills as a grower.

Awesome report.

I hesitating in picking up these seeds and now they are out of stock... Figures...

Thanks again for the write up

Back