Temperature's for different strains?

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I am looking for tips on temperature's to shoot fore when it comes to different manufacturer recommendation's for different strains.
For example, on the fastbuds site. Intended climate info, Hot, mild climate etc.
Does that mean for example, Hot climate is 79-84°, and Mild climate recommendation is 74-79°?
I just threw out those temps for explanation purposes, I have no clue on temp ranges in regards to Hot Mild Cool and so forth.
Or as an indoor grower, do I just run all strains in the generic, keep her in the 70's rule?

Hey folks,
I am looking for tips on temperature's to shoot fore when it comes to different manufacturer recommendation's for different strains.
For example, on the fastbuds site. Intended climate info, Hot, mild climate etc.
Does that mean for example, Hot climate is 79-84°, and Mild climate recommendation is 74-79°?
I just threw out those temps for explanation purposes, I have no clue on temp ranges in regards to Hot Mild Cool and so forth.
Or as an indoor grower, do I just run all strains in the generic, keep her in the 70's rule?
all plants get treated the same with me bro I try to stay below say 83 at the most and 70s at the lowest for lights out anything in between those seems fine for me

I shoot for ~80F (27C) for most of a grow, and about ~85f (30C) for germination to the first couple nodes. Temps drop ~ 4C or so during lights out. Dunno whether something else would work better... :pighug:

Back