Live Stoners Tech-ish related question

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
but not inhaling.
Hey Stoners,

I am having some trouble with the site. When I click links in the signature, I am signed out and am unable to properly log in at the page. If I click back, I am still logged in and if I click my way through the forums to the same page I have no issues. Any help would be mighty fine!

Cheers!

Hello chum, do you have the "stay logged in " or the "Remember me" check box ticked ?

What are you using to access the site, phone, tablet PC, Mac, Microwave oven ?

cheers buddy..............eP.

had the same thing happen to me a couple of days.i put it down to a random glitch,or a tech was moving some 0 and 1's around as the next day all was well.
things remembered me,and my box was ticked as usual.
:pighug:

Hello chum, do you have the "stay logged in " or the "Remember me" check box ticked ?

What are you using to access the site, phone, tablet PC, Mac, Microwave oven ?

cheers buddy..............eP.

Hey there,
I do have that ticked. I am using a mac accessing via google chrome.

had the same thing happen to me a couple of days.i put it down to a random glitch,or a tech was moving some 0 and 1's around as the next day all was well.
things remembered me,and my box was ticked as usual.

Same here it's weird as hell :coffee2::shrug::smokeit:

Sorry can't comment, never got within 10ft of a Mac...........

i was on a pc using maxdata
no they were old cassette tapes,im using maxthon

what just that one ? gladiator fella with a sword:warrior: ive no idea.ive no idea what any of them mean,i liked the look of this wee fella:pighug: so it goes in every post.
so is the glitch gone today ?
dont get me started on megadoodles

what just that one ? gladiator fella with a sword:warrior: ive no idea.ive no idea what any of them mean,i liked the look of this wee fella:pighug: so it goes in every post.
so is the glitch gone today ?
dont get me started on megadoodles
Lol yeah just the one, just not sure when I gladiator meme in conversation a bit hard to integrate haha

Still experiencing the log out weirdness, not sure if the link or me is bad lol

Back