Ok me old mate , I think your soil is where it started , not enough nutrients in the soil which could have brought it on , looks like Calcium and or phosphorus , also unless you have a truly living soil the ph is high . try and bring it under - 7 - here is a chart to show you the best range .
1576003738193.png

Forget your teas , it is all about saving the plants at this stage , What would help is telling us what N.P.K ratios you have been using .

Sorry, I‘m new.
From tips tricks and knowledge base to Infirmary where you ask questions.

np & will do, jus gimme a few :thumbsup: ppp

The time frame you have I would start using the A N nutrients , it is about getting the plant to harvest at this stage .

As Hecno stated ur ph is too high so
It looks like a blowtorch hit it. Had the same exact problem years ago and ph was the culprit so now I ph everything every time

Yup, you're behind the demand for PK, likely micronutes too... Symptoms are really advanced now, so not much to do to correct this, just feed well and get them across the finish line... I'd consider getting a synthetic PK booster, because they will be right-now available, the tea is slower to work and not rich enough,... A few hits of this will help get PK levels up, and you can resume the PK Tea... it won't queer the grow, taste or anything like that, organic or otherwise,.... get more kelp going too, that has micronutes in it...
A check of in-pot pH would be wise as well, just to make sure,... but you'll need a pH soil probe for that... The Accurate 8 (Control Wizard) is a good unit for the $, or the identical unit under a different brand name,....

Back