T.T. Pure Michigan Autos

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

2 packs and 10 packs are still in stock of Pure Michigan Autos direct from Twisted Tree. I'm probably more excited about this one than many of my other incoming genetics so I wanted to share.

Thanks!

I've been drooling over pure michigan photo pictures for like 2 years now. I had no idea twisted tree even had their own site :thumbsup: Haven't grown anything from them yet but do have amr on deck

I have grown most of Twisted Trees offerings with a couple I have but haven't potted yet. The Jimmy Jacks and the Newberry were both amazing stand outs for me. The AMR was really good! I was proud to share that bud when it was cured! I have never tried "real" Pure Michigan but follow TT releases and this is one I am excited to try. I had to get a 10 pack because 2 isn't enough and 5 packs were sold out. I already got my tracking!

Reactions: JP1
Damn, I was so excited to get I didn't see or use the 20% off code lol I could have saved $9 on order with code BF20

Thanks, placed an order. I’m growing some TT. Check our my journal in the Indoor Section.

I have grown most of Twisted Trees offerings with a couple I have but haven't potted yet. The Jimmy Jacks and the Newberry were both amazing stand outs for me. The AMR was really good! I was proud to share that bud when it was cured! I have never tried "real" Pure Michigan but follow TT releases and this is one I am excited to try. I had to get a 10 pack because 2 isn't enough and 5 packs were sold out. I already got my tracking!
how the effects were from the Jimmy jacks? Heavy indica? I’m considering running it next.

Back