Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

Cream Manderine

Shes going Vertical.Very Fast Now ...
She has some food being Donated tomorrow ...shes getting her Veg on now yeah yeah ...
Her older sister just loves basking along side her new.lightbulb too
View attachment 278112

This should help me stash up before christmas ...
I really enjoy smelling her older sisters skirt ...
Seems she will yeild me alot too in. A 1/2 gal pot

Thanks BOOGIE ..
BLACK CREAM....
Got a Gallon of water today ...
She will.dry for 5 days then im ginna shave her legs (lower buds) then im gonna dump anudda gallon through her and chop the rest in 12-15 days ..
Shes frosting heavily and has been chewing atthose leaves for a week so who knows shes smelling deliciousz

View attachment 278240

woooowzers, this strain looks so damn good. you guys are growing rainbows over here man, beautiful stuff, keep it up swamp!

Oh Man Im a Jack Ass ...,
So Cream Manderine Is an Ice Cool A Cream Caramel.Elite.Clone ..
Ouiii wie ...
Where. And which strain has the diesel.i thought of ....

Now i see why im smelling her like this ...
Nuggs are ridiculous ,,
Damn being stoned and reading too much has its disadvantages sumtimes

....:smoke: LOL! I dunno bro', I didn't look that far into Ice Cools parentage...wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Diesel is in there, or AK47.... Ayuh! I love to get nice and firmly baked, them go to the catalogues/websites and just window shop and scan for new stuff, which is coming out all the time!.... It's not hard to muddy the waters after seeing so many strains and all that info,...:Stones slap: LOL! ***
Wow, the girls are getting finer and finer, brudda! Love that BC! This one looks much like the RP's in build, huh,... scattered HD nugg's, and that fat nose-cone top cola!...color is a treat to the eyes! How about that phat CM?- that chick I want to see! She was building bud like crazy last time,...the younger one looks really nice, Swamp, lush and ready to fully bust a move!.....( speaking of which, that GP is blowing me away with the speed of bud building, even faster than the MoB's were! I'll post pics tomorrow so you can see what what!..)
:crying: Oh! you gonna like dis, mon amie!! From brother Jaypp at ma Sweet thread:
Hop digity
hummm, dat is a wonderful fruit, ma friend!
Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to tell us about the smoke, once you have it dried and cured.

This thread is ahn fi-yo!! :piggy Hug:
J.​
<-- :roflcry: :Coolio: ...he loynin'!! Great idea, the Swamp-to-English Dictionary,...:WTF:...since it's yours, time to add some more vocabulary! :D:

hehehe yes!! i want more, i want more :X's Evil Laugh x:
i don't know if i am using it correctly... but is funny!
I really appreciate it even though i don't participate too much. That is because i am proccesing the info :bong:

thanks for the support, guys ;)
J.

Last edited:
Back