Outdoor Sweet Tooth Auto Feminised GROW LOG! UK GREENHOUSE! :)

A

autogrower1

Hey guys this is a log of my plants. I have 3 plants in a 8.3ft lengh and width by 6ft height greenhouse. They are living off sun for light and are being fed Biobizz fish mix. Feedback welcome :)

Sorry about not starting from germination stage but if you want pics from when they were young i can upload those too :smokeit:..

Update Sweet Tooth Auto 25 days old.

UPDATE: SWEET TOOTH 25 DAYS OLD! Feedback welcome :) The larger 2 are 7-8 inchs and the smaller one is about 6 inchs! due to suffering from mould.

They are starting to smell when you get close and smell.
Also added some support for the stems as i let them out in the wind when its ok too.

Plant 1 - Green pot
Plant 2 - White pot
Plant 3 - Brown pot

UPDATE: SWEET TOOTH 25 DAYS OLD! Feedback welcome :) The larger 2 are 7-8 inchs and the smaller one is about 6 inchs! due to suffering from mould.

They are starting to smell when you get close and smell.
Also added some support for the stems as i let them out in the wind when its ok too.

Plant 1 - Green pot
Plant 2 - White pot
Plant 3 - Brown pot

you could do with a small fan in there blowing a light breeze on them to get there stems a lil thicker other wise they wont hold much weight mate just my :2cents: also you said about mold? what is the room humidity and temps? what soil are you using ect? :peace: Si

you could do with a small fan in there blowing a light breeze on them to get there stems a lil thicker other wise they wont hold much weight mate just my :2cents: also you said about mold? what is the room humidity and temps? what soil are you using ect? :peace: Si

Hey im afriad i cant get no fans as this is a secret grow lol :). The mould was caused when i first germinated the seeds in the soil and used clingfilm to close the top of the pots.. i thought i failed at germinating so i left them and forgot about them.. a week later i came back and they had sprung up lol... it had got to humid and moist for the plants and they developed mould.. i dont know the room humidity ect. But its just a greenhouse type of thing with a door and it had decent ventilation..I am going to start leaving the plants out so they can wind but i have to be carefull because in the uk it rains randomly lol, And i threw the bag away so i cant remember the name sorry.. its peat free and very light.. so great drainage.. It also has nutes already in there it can feed a plant for "4 months" said the bag.. I know the over nutes could be a bad thing.. But they are doing fine at the moment. Sorry about the spelling errors i was in a hurry.

Back