Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Grow Guide?

Reaction score
Hi there Sweet Seeds people

Before I pop my SS babies, I was wondering if you have a Sweet Seeds Grow Guide?
I know that there are lots of grow guides around, too many!
But I want to see how the SS people do it themselves. That is how these seeds have been bred.
Is there one on the SS website? blog?

Love and hugs,
Maria
:love:

Hi Maria!

Thanks for your message. This is something that we are going to work on during the next months. Right now we have all the information but we still have to put it together.

In other forums we (me and Jaypp) have many grow diaries that could do as a grow guide, but I don't feel comfortable sharing links to other forums here at AFN, so you would have to find it yourself.

Sorry for not being able to give a direct and final solution. Kind regards,

tommy

Hi Maria!

Thanks for your message. This is something that we are going to work on during the next months. Right now we have all the information but we still have to put it together.

In other forums we (me and Jaypp) have many grow diaries that could do as a grow guide, but I don't feel comfortable sharing links to other forums here at AFN, so you would have to find it yourself.

Sorry for not being able to give a direct and final solution. Kind regards,

tommy

Hi there Tommy @Sweet Seeds !

Thanks for your reply. I'll go have a look around.
My idea is that it's best to try to replicate the growing conditions of the breeders of the seeds.
That way they'll grow as they have been bred to grow.

Thanks!!
MJS

Cheers everyone!
I have a video with a complete grow with Sweet Trainwreck Auto®, maybe you can take a look to have an idea:

Hope this helps you and as Tommy said, we are working on it :vibe: ;)

Sweet smokes!
J.

Cheers everyone!
I have a video with a complete grow with Sweet Trainwreck Auto®, maybe you can take a look to have an idea:

Hope this helps you and as Tommy said, we are working on it :vibe: ;)

Sweet smokes!
J.

¡En español, gracias !!
Super duper thanks!!!
:slap:

Last edited:
Back