Sweet Seeds sweet seed smoke report...at the request of i dont smoke!

astronomy420a

omBUDsman
Reaction score
If your having trouble coming up with some kind of structure to do a review of a strain. Feel free to copy and paste the below template.

SeedBank :sweetseed's

Name blackjack

Strain:

Name

Did it autoflower?: Y/N
yes
Soil/hydro:

Description 66% promix bx 33% coarse perlite

Nutes:
a mix of espoma garden tone,sugar beet mollases, ff big bloom, sea salt, and cal/mag. bloom nute's ,ff tiger bloom, bud candy, sea salt and a little sugar beet mollase's
Description

Light (kind and schedule): 20/4 two 240w uv blackstar's with 300 watt equivlent
cfl's, during veg, running6500 kelvin, and switching to 2700kelvin during bloom.

Description

From seed to harvest date: _70 day's for one, the other two went 77 day's

Dry Yield: _g
sorry i dont remember:shrug:"astros Wink wink.."

High/Effect Duration:

Description well i had two pheno's out of three plant's
one taken early was, psycoactive,a great sativa high, with superior taste
the other to , i let amber for pain and sleep help. it worked!! it still had a great flavor, but was more potent. if you want flavor and sati high take her early.
In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***** *****

Description *****as good as it get's

THE GROWTH: ***** *****

Descriptionas easy as 123.

THE SMELL: ***** you got a bowl of fruit loop's:grin: *****

Description

THE SMOKE: ***** smoke, the early one had a little harsher smoke trhan the later one's, when i say harsh, i dont mean bad, maybe more expansion. ****

Description

THE HIGH: ***** *****

Description some of the best cannabis i have smoked,and is keeping this 50 year toker ahead of the tolerance curve.:woohoo:

THE TASTE: ***** can i give it six star's:drool:the early one tasted the best, but the other two gave me a great taste and better pain relief. there your ids.:grin:

Description DSC_1225.jpgDSC_1226.jpghad to take some more pic's the first one's were fuzzy for some reason:grin:

Attachments

• DSC_1210.jpg
    DSC_1210.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_1218.jpg
    DSC_1218.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
"Cheers me Dears"nice smoke report i mit just take the template :smokebuds:,as iv been a bit lazy writing smoke report as iv so busy,but as Christmas here time to rest soon i write some up over the "Ho..ho..ho..." holidays,so let me give you a double :slap: for a Sweet Smoke Report.:pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

:slap:Thanks Bro! Cant wait to try these for my self!!!

these folk's from espanol have some good genetic's:check: you could not go wrong ids! and thank you for the slap!:bow::smokebuds:

:slap: @ you Astro! Great smoke report!

Back