Mephisto Genetics Super stealth, outdoor, micro Toof Decay

Reaction score
IMG_4121.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4124.JPG
Hey guys! For some personal reasons I had to take a hiatus from indoor growing. June 1 I dropped a Toof Decay seed in a pot on my balcony. She shares her space with some strawberrys. Unfortunately she only gets 6 hours of light a day and hasn't grown to be much, maybe 6" tall. Her smell is rather impressive, I notice an old school sweet fruity odor. I just wanted to share a few unimpressive pics with you guys. Enjoy!

Better then nothing and I'm sure the quality will still be ok. Keep the updates coming she should fatten up nice since it's a single cola/bud

IMG_4135.JPG
IMG_4136.JPG
IMG_4137.JPG
Not much has changed since my last update. Her calyx have swelled up a bit and the hairs are dark orange. I can't wait until I am able to give this strain a proper indoor grow.

Too keep everything stealth I decided to give this nugget a water cure. I would be shocked if this "harvest" weighs 2 grams dry. I figured I have nothing to lose trying out water cure.

hmm bit hard to tell,for me anyways.but if there is dont smoke them.not the biggest nugget in the world,but enough for a rocket of homegrown.
nice lil grow.
:pighug:

Back