Indoor Super Sonic and Royal Purple

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sorbet Dreams
I'm going to keep track of these plants here. One of my two super sonic crystal candies from samsara seeds survived. Four of my six royal purple kushes from emerald triangle made it to the surface. I had 100% germ rates but I still managed to lose a couple. My notes say royal purples first day was march 21 and supersonics was the 23. The seeds I lost had curled into a ball and the tails were under their cotyledon like a snake eating its own tail they died this way.

Going to post the sscc and then the 4 rpk. They will be in the same order each post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 54
Morning @Kya Knight , looking fine to me, just need a little time for their roots to start getting established. Good Luck with them.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Still almost no growth. It might have something to do with the new dirt I mixed. Moved plants around a bit. I'm going to see if I can get them rolling again. Im going to sprinkle some Epsom salts in the new soil and feed the little ones some fish fertilizer.

Still barely any growth, only one from this batch that might survive is one of the royal purple kush. Which makes me think it's the dirt I planted these in that messing things up because this is the only one that got recycled soil. Im mixing my new dirt with my old dirt for my next seedlings. Also here's my only other seedling that went into my old soil, none of its siblings grew they all got the new dirt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 46
Okay so it's either the dirt or the water that is messing these plants up, it might be both. I'm working on a new dirt blend, new water is tap now.

I have one of the royal purple kush auto that is growing acceptably and it just showed as a female so I'm going to just keep track of the one plant on here and record her flowering.

She's in my recycled soil on its 3rd cycle. This pot of soil is big and alive so I haven't had to water it as much.

im taking the little ones outside and replanting them in the ground.

I don't know why I'm recording the blue berry Pie here it looks like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 60
My new seedlings are suffering a similar fate now, I tried flushing a few pots with tap water. Please pray for my plants to grow.

The royal purple is looking perfect I couldn't be happier about it being a female.

I might as well start spraying the super sonic with sts because it's staring to flower now at about 2 inches tall. Here's my guerrilla glue auto in front looking like it may get sprayed as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 44
Whatever I had going before was right I don't know what I've got wrong now, I might try using my pots of soil to grow peas and beans around the edge of my room an then try reusing that soil afterwards for weed again. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 47
Back