Live Stoners Suggestion for Subforums

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if we could have a subforums dedicated to just dropping off articles to medically relevant and biology relevant studies recently done. In other words a sub forums dedicated purely to theoretical science and what's happening behind the scenes of both ourselves and the plants/environment?

I just love reading articles on certain websites and want to discuss about them but I don't know which part of the forums is appropriate for it and there doesn't currently seem to be one main spot to just drop stuff off for prying eyes.

Anyways, if there is such a subforums to be made; I'd like to start with one specific website I know that lists sources in everyone of it's articles;

There are many more, if you have any please share with me. :worship:

Go to the forums page, and scroll down till you see the medical forum. You will see we have many spots you can do that. As long as you are commenting, and NOT spamming, You also have to give proper credit to your sources, etc. Links are approved as long as it is information you are bringing to the site, and not already here. However, you may find what you are looking for here.

Remember, it is not for dumping, but for commentary. Just putting up articles with links to dump on the site would be a violation of the TOS.

After being a mod there, I can tell you a few of us like the same kinds of things as well. My other half has already said she would like discussing what you have suggested if relevant.

Back