OLD REVIEWS Sugar bomb punch dutch passion

Lady Lollipops

Happily medicated INFJ
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Black strap dabs and edibles
I just placed a seedsman order. I'm excited to try sugar bomb punch. I haven't grown a photo yet. I'll probably lol the key lime pie I picked up by philosopher seeds first (it's one of my favorite strains). I'm scared I'll screw up the sbp.

Anyone have experience groaning sugar bomb?

I just placed a seedsman order. I'm excited to try sugar bomb punch. I haven't grown a photo yet. I'll probably lol the key lime pie I picked up by philosopher seeds first (it's one of my favorite strains). I'm scared I'll screw up the sbp.

Anyone have experience groaning sugar bomb?
not got the chance to try it yet and not sure iv seen one done here yet but you cant go wrong with dutch passion im sure you will knock it out of the park il look forward to watching

:sadcry::wall::face:

So so sad! Seed came today but it's shattered. :sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:
received_2727716820813401.jpeg

I won't be ordering with seedsman again!

They will not replace the seed since it was just a single seed. Even though it was a $40 well respected genetics. Instead they will send me a 5 pack of undisclosed genetic forum. This is shitty customer service. I feel like because I'm not a large scale commercial grower that I'm just unimportant.

They claim they can't send single seed shipments. Yet, they sell single seeds...

It may not be much to them, but it was a very big thing to me. I didn't want free stuff. I sent pictures, even offered to send the still sealed seed back. The response... "Unfortunately we can't send single seeds at this time".

I didn't even mention the free seeds they sent had cracked seeds as well. First and last order for me.

Right now, I just want to cry (or keep crying I guess lol) I have no faith that the seeds I did get will be decent or even grow. I'm scared I'm going to end up without medication. I felt confident ordering dutch passion genetics. Maybe I'm being overwhelmed with all that's going on in America but seedsman was a huge let down. Huge. And medically I can't afford these kinds of mistakes. I live in a country where the medically vulnerable are disposable.

Sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. North Atlantic Seed Co has Dutch passion and good customer service. I received an order last month that I’m happy with. Not affiliated with them, just a customer.

I can understand their stance for a single seed the postage far out weighs the value of the transaction for the business, sometimes that is the cost of doing business on the web for both parties. I do feel for you though I have lost thousands via bad transactions but on a whole saved lots growing my own meds

Back