Live Stoners Stunted autos

Reaction score
So I have grown autos a few times before. Cropking couple of times . First time nothing too impressive the second time plants were about 4ft tall. Then last time I grew Dutch passion Colorado cookies they were great n impressive buds around pop can size..... figured if that's a normal thing awesome. All those were using 8 bar T5 light n had two more T5 on the sides to penitrate deeper. This year I thought I'd upgrade bought all new LED's . My normal plants love them my other tent with autos in it... 4 different brands n strains ... the plants got Chrispy around out side of leafs and they all got about 8 inches tall and now have gone into budding started seeing little hairs the last week. So my question is did I stunt them from being too bright right from seeding.. never had to stretch for light? Would I be closer to light burn or heat burn. I restarted blueberry and with the light 3 ft away it's happier then any of the others have been. Should I start them under lower power lights? Or grow them u set T5 for first week or two? I hate to say it but I feel defeated by autos. I had had extra water with nutrients for my mother plants and used it to water my autos and gave them nuit burn... too much grow big n cal mag for them. But is it a combo of everything I did to them? Can there be too much light or too much light along with stress from nuits? The first two pics are them this am I turned both switched on on light for pic.. when I first started them I was running both switches on. The third picture is new blueberry plant that has always been about 3 ft from lamp and only had the veg switch on. I'm sorry for bad pics and even more embarrassing you all see my fail. But I'd rather learn what I'm doing wrong n not have this happen again.

Attachments

• IMG_3042.JPG
    IMG_3042.JPG
    606.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    701.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    691.3 KB · Views: 96
If you can get a photo of the plants natural colour without the light on

The little blue berry looks happy so far the Canuck gg4 seems ok other then height but the uk cheese and purple Stilton are hurting.
First pic is bb
Pic 2,3 gg#4
Pic 4,5 is uk
Pic 6,7 purple Stilton
The uk and Stilton are beat up I pinched off couple real crispy leafs instead of it trying to repair/save them. I have never had a ft tall plant.
They are under a 2000watt King LED

Attachments

• IMG_3045.JPG
    IMG_3045.JPG
    762.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3049.JPG
    IMG_3049.JPG
    466.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3053.JPG
    IMG_3053.JPG
    546.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3046.JPG
    IMG_3046.JPG
    572.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3048.JPG
    IMG_3048.JPG
    399.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3051.JPG
    IMG_3051.JPG
    561 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3052.JPG
    IMG_3052.JPG
    615.9 KB · Views: 102
It could be a mixture of a few things like heat/light stress, nutrient burn and ph levels

Mebbies trying next time you feed, feed with only water, check the ph that is going in and the ph that is coming out in the runoff.

Since I gave them that splash of heavy nutrients intended for my photo. They have been getting just water the last 2 weeks make sure they flushed out. But like my main concern is the 8-10 inch height I have never had this issue but under T5 they would stretch I'd move the light every couple days few inch higher. Yesterday was first day they got light like half dose of nuits since.

Im no expert or even a novice but it looks like a potassium deficiency. Might post this in the infirmary they are really good.

DefFlowChartMobile.png

Back