New Grower Stranko's very 1st grow.

Reaction score
Planting Short Stuff #1 Auto Fem in 3 gal pot

Soil: Sta-Green potting soil with Perlite 5:1 ratio

Nutes: following WG's Nutrients cycle

Week 1 (Three true leaves) - 1TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water.
Week 2 - 1.5 TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water.
Week 3 - 2 TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water
Week 4 - 2 TSP Fish Emulsion per gallon of water
Week 5 - 2 TSP Miracle Gro Quick Start per gallon of water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 6 - 3 TSP Miracle Gro Quick Start per gallon of water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 7 - 3 TSP Miracle Gro Quick Start per gallon of water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 8 - Plain water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses
Week 9 - Plain water + 1TSP Blackstrap Molasses

Lights: Planning on 2 x 85 Watt CFL 5500k and 1 x 60 Watt CFL 3200k planning on 18/6 light cycle

Extra Item: GT50 Professional-Grade Plug-In Adjustable Ionic Air Purifier

Question is this enough light or overkill for a single autoflower 3 gal pot or can I get away with 1 5500k and 1 3200k bulb?

Thanks for input. trying to keep this simple stupid ;)

any input on my lighting would help me alot?

thanks

Question is this enough light or overkill for a single autoflower 3 gal pot or can I get away with 1 5500k and 1 3200k bulb?

Aim high, not just to get away with it, or you will miss all the heavenly glory. By asking the question you know the answer already I feel.

I'd personally want more illumination, but I'm no expert on lighting.

Howdy Stranko....I'm taking a guess..You'll have about 7000 lum's out of the three bulbs?..You didn't say the size of the grow room,but you should have at least 2000/sq foot.4000 or 5000 is ideal from what I've heard..You will have to was the heat build up in there also..I found that out for myself...I also use the three gallon pot's, working well,but I'm on my first grow. By the way... Welcome and happy Growing..

:peace:

Back