!!Stop Overfeeding Nitrogen!!

Recently I've been looking for decent alternatives to using either organic matter like wormcastings and/or bottled solutions and I've been trying to stay as close to safe practice as possible. Anyways I'm sure many people know that there's many microbes in your soil which do many things, but I've recently read up on, bought, and started using a specific few that fixate nitrogen from the atmosphere and act symbiotically with your plant. Not only can they keep your plant nitrogen rich and not overfed, but they also induce more flavonoids to be produced.

There's also the method alike in no till of using Crimson clovers, but because microbes are so small and versatile you can even use these guys right in your main res.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1365-2672.1999.00634.x

These microbes are a great easy addition to any garden and most are reasonably priced.

Some examples of great microbial innoculation products are;

Photosynthesis Plus
Urb Naturals
Bokashi
Effective Microorganisms

Recently I've been looking for decent alternatives to using either organic matter like wormcastings and/or bottled solutions and I've been trying to stay as close to safe practice as possible. Anyways I'm sure many people know that there's many microbes in your soil which do many things, but I've recently read up on, bought, and started using a specific few that fixate nitrogen from the atmosphere and act symbiotically with your plant. Not only can they keep your plant nitrogen rich and not overfed, but they also induce more flavonoids to be produced.

There's also the method alike in no till of using Crimson clovers, but because microbes are so small and versatile you can even use these guys right in your main res.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1365-2672.1999.00634.x

These microbes are a great easy addition to any garden and most are reasonably priced.

Some examples of great microbial inoculation products are;

Photosynthesis Plus
Urb Naturals
Bokashi
Effective Microorganisms
I have been using the URB Naturals...WOW! I am really impressed...the growth of my new plants is AMAZING. My autos are flourishing...vegging out all over. I have already begun LST. Sorry they are upside down..LOL! These are 15 days old from seed. White Widow and Amnesia.

Attachments

• 20200706_154952.jpg
    20200706_154952.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 129
  • 20200706_155000.jpg
    20200706_155000.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
Or you can just plant a cover crop of clovers or any N fixer. No bottles needed. And about 80% cheaper.

Back