Outdoor Stinky7gBudz "Super Autos" The Last Supper.

Reaction score
Hey guys

So I decided F**k it you only live once. Which brings me too my third and final grow for the season. And certainly the bulk of the next season.

So in the grow we will be doing;

20 "Super Stinky" super autos from Stitch!!!
10 short stuff short mix
5 APAs (separate from my other 5)

Seeds Arrived!

Germinationn rates !!!

Super Stinky- 20/20
Short mix 10/10
Apa- 5/5

Awesome germination rates and I have to give it to short stuff and stitch this seems to be a sign of stabling genetics.
All seeds sown in small pots to be transplanted once straight into the ground after they start their lives in their propagation.

When things get exciting ill get some piccys up lol

Wish me luck guys, wish me luck.

Attachments

• Short_Stuff_Super_Autos_Super_Stinky-300x300.jpg
    Short_Stuff_Super_Autos_Super_Stinky-300x300.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 82
  • Auto Purple Amnesial.jpg
    Auto Purple Amnesial.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 93
Subbed, excited to see the results. Good variety. Wish you best of luck brother, keep us updated :D

The short stuff super stinkys are part of Stitches new generation of super autos (so attitude and Hebrides tell me)

Short Stuff Seeds Super Stinky Autoflowering Short Stuff new release auto flowering - Super Stinky
Super stinky is a new 'super auto' strain from shortstuff seeds which builds upon the amazing advances we made with our super cali haze strain. While developing super Cali haze, Stitch took some particularly 'Hazy' phenos and crossed them with a really stinky skunk strain. This helped bring down the flowering times a little and also improved the yield of the strain. This strain has been refined over numerous generations and will begin to flower between weeks 3 and 5 and will keep stretching and filling out for another 10 - 12 weeks. It packs on weight very fast and produces huge resinous buds which give off a very potent, almost cheesy aroma. This strain is perfect indoors or outdoors and allows the outdoor grower the opportunity to grow a high quality sativa strain without the risk of it not finishing in time.

Type : Auto flowering sativa hybrid
Height : 40-90” | 100-250cm
Harvest : 100-120 days from seed
Yield : 110-280g | 4-10oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : Stinking sativa hazy high
Potency :10/10
Breeder: STITCH

Attachments

• IMG_20150622_124630.jpg
    IMG_20150622_124630.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 54
Sorry bout the lack of updates guys works been hectic and iv taken on way too much for one man to handle with these girls. So the super stinky is 100% become on of my annual strains I'm going to grow this every year. The pest resistance is unreal the picture I post here of the plant has had NO pesticide whatsoever only slug pellets. Edible food pellets. Almost every leaf is perfect and she still has another 3/4 weeks of growing to go just showing pre flowers. The others are all similar to this one.

Cool Stinky7g !
:thumbsup:
I am very keen to try these super autos. I am running some Super Cali Haze so I'll be interested to see how these finish.:pass:

Back