Reaction score
0EA99B12-EFDF-47B7-8AC5-B877A3130225.jpeg

BREEDER: Super Sativa Seed Club
STRAIN: AK47 x Karels Haze x Lowryder
GROWER: Frank the Dank
DAYS TO HARVEST: 68
DRY YIELD: 116 grams
25D2B13A-F816-42B5-8C95-05CE553CE2EE.jpeg

ENVIRONMENTAL DETAILS: 5x5 tent, (5) 3500k auto cobs and (4) 3000k cobs during flower, 5 gallon soft pots with promix, Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop one part, sweet candy, bud candy, calmg pro
130B1C18-EB18-4E8A-8309-B2B9D602876F.jpeg

GROW NOTES: This plant was very easy to grow. She was slightly N sensitive during veg but recovered just fine. She handled LST very well. This strain is fast, frosty and will wreck your scissors while trimming! She gave off low odor during flower, and was loaded with slightly foxtailed, super sticky, sativa buds.
3C6834C9-25B8-4B75-8243-6C85C2E7D06D.jpeg

SMELL/TASTE: An intoxicating blend of citrusy, spicy, musky smells with just a slight hint of fuel.
867E0C20-2098-4A5E-B498-D49E0F38E0CF.jpeg

EFFECTS/SMOKE, ETC: I really like this strain! First and foremost, this is excellent daytime medicine if you are a sufferer of PTSD. This strain will help you sink into the present moment, with no anxiety, depression, thoughts of the past, or worries of the future. She helps induce light hearted, happy thoughts in the user.
She’s an easy toke, no harshness, only smooth smoke with minimal lung expansion. She’ll hit you early on with a spacy head high, and a slight buzzing body high. She’ll provide decent pain relief, or excellent pain relief with high doses. No lethargy, or sedation is felt. Only a focused motivation to have a great day!
Her effects will keep building after the last puff, eventually turning into a soaring, slightly psychedelic, sativa high. She’ll give you laugh out loud thoughts, enhance music and movies, or just make you want to hang out and chat. I highly recommend this strain for the recreational and medical user alike. She’s a must try for daytime ptsd relief.

Last edited:
Frank the Dank
Thanks for the personalized smoke report! It really makes me that much more determined to build my growroom in my shop.
I started going thru my list of the guys I helped form a discussion group for Vets and got counselors to help when we met.
I've found that five are gone. All did themselves in. All young guys with Sand Box time. Two left families behind. Our fucking Govt and the VA let them down!
I've got quite a few positive talks with some saying they would try my bud if I could find something that would work.

Back