Sprouted then stopped growing

Reaction score
Hey guys newbie question here, got some flowers sprouted and they stopped growing, I am using an organic soil by Sunshine, and was told that it was too hot for my seedlings…the question is can I transplant them with new soil that I’ve picked up? or discard these babies and restart.

attached are 2 of my babies…one day 16, the other day 13…thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 71E33459-0CA0-4BF1-9EFD-7CE768EC70F9.jpeg
    71E33459-0CA0-4BF1-9EFD-7CE768EC70F9.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
  • B24A1660-9C1F-4859-BC4A-406FEAC51F8A.jpeg
    B24A1660-9C1F-4859-BC4A-406FEAC51F8A.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 37
Hey guys newbie question here, got some flowers sprouted and they stopped growing, I am using an organic soil by Sunshine, and was told that it was too hot for my seedlings…the question is can I transplant them with new soil that I’ve picked up? or discard these babies and restart.

attached are 2 of my babies…one day 16, the other day 13…thanks in advance.
hi my friend the 2nd pic shes that tall as shes looking for the light so you need to lower it for a start also your first pic for day 16 she could be a little bigger but that could be down to your soil as you said as she doesn't look in 2 bad a shape but if you wanted just to see how she proceeds and maybe start another seed but start in in light mix soil as you cant really go wrong with that I use biobizz

Attachments

• s-l1600.png
    s-l1600.png
    652.9 KB · Views: 14
hi my friend the 2nd pic shes that tall as shes looking for the light so you need to lower it for a start also your first pic for day 16 she could be a little bigger but that could be down to your soil as you said as she doesn't look in 2 bad a shape but if you wanted just to see how she proceeds and maybe start another seed but start in in light mix soil as you cant really go wrong with that
started 2 new seeds in ProMix to compare the differences, I’ll also lower the lights…thanks for the info.

started 2 new seeds in ProMix to compare the differences, I’ll also lower the lights…thanks for the info.
no problem bro what lights are you running as seedlings don't need light and just keep them cosy also nice to meet you bro

no problem bro what lights are you running as seedlings don't need light and just keep them cosy also nice to meet you bro

Got me one of those cheap costco lights that I’ve had for 2-3 years I use for seedlings, and grabbed this for the next step: Sowinski CREE COB Led Grow Light 5x5ft Coverage Full Spectrum Growing Lamps for Indoor Plants with Daisy Chain, Dimmable Function, Seeding Veg Bloom Light for Hydroponics Greenhouse https://a.co/d/2L196cB

Got me one of those cheap costco lights that I’ve had for 2-3 years I use for seedlings, and grabbed this for the next step: Sowinski CREE COB Led Grow Light 5x5ft Coverage Full Spectrum Growing Lamps for Indoor Plants with Daisy Chain, Dimmable Function, Seeding Veg Bloom Light for Hydroponics Greenhouse https://a.co/d/2L196cB
Save money for better lights if possible

First time to be honest did read some google reviews on COB lights, came across these and picked up, trying to grow 4 autos under them hopefully it works. Will be upgrading to a new light around christmas, any recommendations?

First time to be honest did read some google reviews on COB lights, came across these and picked up, trying to grow 4 autos under them hopefully it works. Will be upgrading to a new light around christmas, any recommendations?
HLG it's what I use and they work excellent. Wait for a sale they offer 25% off often for holidays or I seen there's an HLG rep on the forum that has light giveaways :pass:

Back