Indoor Splotchy Bright Green Leaves

Reaction score
Hey, this is my sixth plant, and it's the only one that is this weird color. It's about 5 weeks old. It was from an IGM Pack, NL, AK47 or Super Skunk... I have no idea which one it is. Bonus points if you know :)

Other than the color, it looks healthy except it hasn't shown pistils yet, which does have me a little worried at 5 weeks. It's been this way since the beginning and I first thought it was water splotches. But almost all the new growth has it

3 Gallon Fabric Pot
Happy Frog
NLS Auto soil, bottom third.
"1000W" LED
Tap water left out 2 days or rainwater

I've used NLS on all my other plants so far and this is the only one that's doing this! Should I supplement some CalMag? I'm worried to give it nutes since maybe the soil is just a little too hot? Should I flush it outside?

IMG_0432.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpegIMG_0433.jpeg

Flush it out with ph water with cal/mag and see if that helps.

I had something similar to this happen with a Sage Scout recently, in my case it was less severe and only in a few places. Plant was perfectly fine and it seemed to be some odd genetic deviation. I've seen it called something elsewhere and I can't recall what that was, but was the first time I ever saw it in person. Lemon something - it was called. One thing to note was that anywhere I had this expression on my Sage Scout, the buds had the same thing, almost like an albino expression in small splotches. If you look through my grow thread linked below in my signature, there's a couple photos. Again, mine was less severe and contained to one side of the plant mostly in small areas here and there. Exhibited itself early in the grow.

Again, though, plant was perfectly fine and grew large with a 10 oz yield. I do believe that any "lemon" splotches in buds would have been perfectly fine, but I trimmed them out because they looked a little odd.

I could be totally off base and it could be a different situation with you. Other than that, and a tich of tip burn, your plants appear to be healthy.

Back