Indoor Sour Crack-day 41

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Howdy Folks/

Recommended that I post here so here I am.

Pot size - 5 gal
Soil- Roots Organic mixed with Mephisto GBD soil. Supposedly water only but found the need to add cal/mag. During this cycle I only gave her 1 teaspoon of Elemental from Roots Organic.

This past Monday she received 1 teaspoon of molasses.

Lights - 220 LED solar flare with 5 60 watt overhead and side of her.

Water- distilled. Ph runoff at 6.0

Thoughts on my progress and should I continue to feed molasses and cal/mag.

So much information to view and learn from and for those of you who have guided me before thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0469.JPG
    IMG_0469.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 121
Thsnks speghetti sauce

Looks just fine.Are you using a bloom nute?Continue using cal/mag 5ml per gal.every watering but only give molassis every two weeks.

Thanks @namvet25

As she is 6 weeks when should I stop all feeds and continue with straight water?

No bloom nutes. Using GBD soil from Mephisto which states water only. You feel bloom nutes are needed? Worried that if I mix with cal/mag I will burn her light last years lowryder. Overnight it looked like I used a torch on her.

@budelee

No bloom nutes. Using GBD soil from Mephisto which states water only. You feel bloom nutes are needed? Worried that if I mix with cal/mag I will burn her light last years lowryder. Overnight it looked like I used a torch on her.

@budelee
@Jackson typically i would say yes because,when the plant moves from veg to flower the need for N goes down and the need for p/k increases,i hear gbd soil is awesome and since im not an organic grower,wait a bit for more advice..

Guess everyone's partying as no response. LOL!

Good Morning Folks/

Attached are pics of sour crack at Day 45. Buds continue to swell up it appears daily. Her last watering was Monday with molasses and distilled water. Although the top layer of soil appears dry, the 5 gallon bucket is still pretty heavy so I'm thinking of waiting a few more days and then give her 1 teaspoon of GO cal/mag as namvet25 mentioned above.

Enjoy the pics and let me know your feedback.

Compared to my last 4 grows, this one is in much better shape thsnks to you guys!

Her buds look like sugar was dumped on them. Ha

Thank you!

Jackson

Attachments

• IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 72
Back