Something small but driving me crazy!

Reaction score
Small yellow spotting on 2 plants

FoxFarm ocean forest soil-organic grow

nothing for the first 3 weeks, then Mother Earth All Purpose 4-6-4 on week four-also gave dynamiko. Gave recharge on week 4 and 5. Also added worm castings on week 5.

RO water ph to 6.5-6.8

Jack Herrer blueberry cross 6 weeks old

Kind LED XL 1000 in a 5x5

Temperature has been around 78-82 with 45% RH

These spots have showed up on a couple of the plants, but not the others. They have all been given the same treatment. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• DSC_0028.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 62
@OkieOrganics:welcome:welcome to AFN:welcome:. It is tough to tell from a single picture but the plants look over-fed. It appears to be a Phosphorus problem. Some plants show nutrient problems with the same feeding schedule that others thrive on. I do not know nor can I find dynamiko? Using recharge too often can really amp up the available nutrients. Recharge is not a fertilizer it feeds the soil microbes so they in turn create more nutrients for the plant. FFOF is heavily amended and not all of that is used up at the same time so Recharge can have a big effect. I have also observed what I believe to be poor quality control with FFOF. RH of 45% is a little low for veg and if it is slipping under 40% when you are not looking it can cause nutrient uptake problems. It does not look bad now but can advance rapidly if the pots have become out of balance.

Keep us posted and more daylight pictures would be helpful. :goodluck:

I was trying to upload six pictures but somehow I messed that up. Is there a way I can go back and add more pictures to the thread? I added them to this reply.

Attachments

• DSC_0025.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0026.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0027.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0028.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 19
Back