Indoor Solar Storm Led grow Fast Bud 2 Auto......

A

autopounder

I have never grown reefer like this before. I have always just sowed seeds around my area and came back later to find a surprise. I have recently found a wild hair to see how LED tech. has improved and if the light spectrum really makes the buds more resinous. I have no idea how this will work out. I have an 800 watt solar storm and a 400 watt solar storm. They do how ever put out some heat. I have a temperature issue right now that I am trying to work out. The lights heat up my whole room. I think the AC will have to run all the time to keep the temp at 85. So I hope everyone will be interested in the grow and most of all the yields.

I have 5 fast bud seeds coming up. I see 3 breaking out of the soil right now. I will post pics as the grow progresses. I will be also doing Critical + and then the main event Auto Pounder. I hope to have everything worked out during these first 2 grows to maximize the Auto Pounder.

I am very inexperinced so help from others would be appreciated. I have started my seeds in the pots they will be grown to harvest in. I used miricle grow organic potting soil with vermaculite, perilite, little bit of 10-10-10, dolamite, bonemeal. I mixed the soil and then dug out the middle a bit and put in coconut fiber potting soil for the seeds to be germinated in. I have read that Auto's prefer to be started in the pot and no transplanting. I am hoping the reduced stress from not moving will lead to better root growth. The pots are 5 gallons in size. This should support the mature plant.

5 plants should be less than what the lights can support. The company says that the 800 is good for 12 plants and 6 plants for the 400. We will see.

If anyone has experince with these lights let me know. They are from California Light Works.

Stay Tuned...........

Welcome to the site autopounder. Those are some nice lights, there is someone with a grow here using one. Not sure who it was right off tentacle though. Anywho...You should enjoy it here.

I will say this though; Miracle Grow products, particularly the soil are generally steered away from as they are too hot for Autos to start in and they have sow release nutes. There have been many with success so you may be fine, but just keep that in mind. Plus you added even more stuff to it. Auto's don't need nutes till around day 14. Good idea on the coir dugout, but bigger would have been better IMO. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for help! We have a ton of experienced growers here.

thanks for the welcome. Hope I havent caused myself an issue. Time will tell. If its not good then ill be better on the next. I want to learn and the hard way is sometimes how it goes.

thanks for the welcome. Hope I havent caused myself an issue. Time will tell. If its not good then ill be better on the next. I want to learn and the hard way is sometimes how it goes.

Good attitude man. That's the way you gotta be IMO. You may be just fine. You probably will just be able to feed them ph'd water for a good bit. Like a month.

Sick lights AP,I rock 5w chips in my lights. I was wondering how big your grow room is because that's a lot of LED power,your lights also have the UVB tubes on the side are u using these for the whole grow? Maybe there causing the heat?? I don't use and UV in my spectrum but if I did I would only use it for the last 3 weeks of flower.

The area is small 4x4x8 I think that I have enough ventilation, The whole front is open to the room and have two fans, 1 large box that pulls air into and a 14 in circulating, and the UV lights are not on. The room is just getting warm and no matter the flow of air you cant polish a terd. Know what I mean? So I have the temp stable at 84-85 w/41% It will rise when the day gets hot outside. I am going today to see about a window unit or an AC room unit. I dont want to have my central AC running all day to get the room to 74 so the grow is 85. I think the extra 400 is causing the excess heat. Probably should have stayed with just the 800. I wanted to be sure the light would be enough and be able to keep the lights as close as possible. I have heard these leds cause some massive crystal builds and copious amounts of resin. I just am wanting my own quality smoke.

First week of life for Fast Bud under 1200 watts of led love.....

So here is the first week of life, these seedings broke ground on 7/6/2012. One of the 5 did a crazy flip in the soil. I never saw it come out, so as any good parent would, I went looking for her. She was coiled up and I managed to get her in a good direction. Last night it broke ground. She is going to be behind the other four plants, I think. I may have to elevate that pot later on if she is really shorter than the others. I am just glad she made it. That seed is like $12.00.

Back