Live Stoners Snapped autoflower

Reaction score
Sup people so I was doing lst on my autoflower it was 2 weeks old (prob early I know but they grew so fast)... So I have 4 20 lr pots and 1 solo cup and I only realised It snapped after watering... So I quickly took out the snapped one and replaced it with the solo cup one ( transplant).... Should it be okay after the trans plant (soil was wet and lights wer on .. Thanks for anyone who helps

These weeds should adapt to most growing environments, although with autos there could be some stalling in growth after tranplanting. But many or even most transplant autos. If after the transplant the plant doesn't start growing, then I'd be concerned.

Sup people so I was doing lst on my autoflower it was 2 weeks old (prob early I know but they grew so fast)... So I have 4 20 lr pots and 1 solo cup and I only realised It snapped after watering... So I quickly took out the snapped one and replaced it with the solo cup one ( transplant).... Should it be okay after the trans plant (soil was wet and lights wer on .. Thanks for anyone who helps

hey @D2mancan and :welcome: to afn! :toke: unless it snapped completely in half, u coulda alwayz jus put some tape on it & it would mend ok...but guess that'z irrelevant since u already replaced it, lol :tongue: the transplant should be fine ;)

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

This is the plants... The bottom left snapped so I put the solo cup in there

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_225738.jpg
    IMG_20190805_225738.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 65
Back