Indoor Smoke Report - Zamnesia - Girl Scout Cookies

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
smoke-report-small-jpg.642172

girl-scout-cookies-cob-logo-jpg.1004186

Seed Bank:- Zamnesia (Website Link)

Strain Name:- Girl Scout Cookies

Plant selected for review :- Plant Number 1 & 2

Cut Date:- 14th April 2019

Autoflower ? :- Yes

Description:- 2 Plants grown in Autopot, with Airdomes, shared Cob lights in an indoor tent, (6 mixed plants in total)

Medium:- Soil/hydro - Canna Pro Soil mixed with perlite (20%) & pebbles (25%) and a bottom layer of pebbles.

Nutrients Used:- Ferro Regionally Adjusted - Full Range (See my "Nutrient Review"), Plant Magic Mycorrhizae, Mammoth P, Charge.

Light Used:- 8 x @BigSm0 AutoCobs with an old style 300w Draw Mars Hydro as occasional fill in late flower. All lights 20Hrs On / 4 Off

The Growth:- Both plants about 4ft tall in Autopot, used a cage to support growth. Good structure and nice buds evenly spaced canopy.

Seed to Harvest:- Cut at 68 & 72 Days (both plants taken a little early due to space restrictions in the tent, 10 Days+ slow dry.

Problems Encountered:- I had my first ever "Spider Mite" attack, but managed to reduce it using "Spider Mite Predators" and manage it at an acceptable level.

Scores
Dry Yield:-
Plant 1 = 184.34 grams of trimmed dried bud, Plant 2 = 236.06 grams, plus I also retrieved 14g of screened kief from 2 plants - Score 8/10.

Bag Appeal:- Plant 1 Bud was a bit more airy than plant 2, Plant 2 has very dense and tight buds, both frosty, sticky, and look nice in a bag - Score 8/10.

The Smell:- The smell is lovely, I detect a mix of fruity, chocolate & spice, if they improve with some more cure time, the smell could score a 10. - Score 9/10.

The Smoke:- Very nice & smooth, (for just 1 month cure), will get even better with some more cure time - Score 8/10.

High/Duration:- I find this (especially plant 2) very nice, gentle and uplifting, happy, long lasting high that doesn't send you straight to couch lock, THC of around 15% - Score 8/10.

Positive Effects:- I like the taste, and effect, that this smoke gives, Relaxing, and with some added relief for aches & pains - Score 9/10.

Negative Effects:- None noted, that I can think of - Score 8/10.

Overall Rating for this plant:- Score 8.25/10.

:vibe:

I will definitely be growing this strain again in the future :greencheck:

Day 65 Plant 1 Final.jpg

GSC Plant 2 Day 72 A.jpg

Day 65 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

Day 68 GSC 2 Bud.jpg

GSC Dry Plant 1 Day 72 Jar A.jpg

GSC Plant 2 Day 72 Trics.jpg

Full Grow Journal available Here.

Disclaimer
This report is my own personal experience.
Your experience my vary.

:pass:

Last edited:
Been looking forward to this report, the growth structure on the 5 I am doing seem very similar to these 2, if they head the same way I will be in for a bumper harvest. Great job mate and excellent review :thumbsup::slap:

Back