SeedBank :

Autoseeds.com

Strain:

Auto Pounder

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N) Yes

Soil/hydro:

Roots Organic

Nutes:

General Hydroponics Maxi Duo, xtreme gardening mykos granular, mykos wp, asos, Epsom salt, calmag

Light (kind and schedule):

Mars hydro 300 led, Mars hydro 600 led both old series

From seed to harvest date: 76 days u think

Dry Yield:81g crispy like fresh fried chicken (way too dry, I always over dry)

High/Effect Duration:

Relaxing and body stone. Nice afternoon and early evening toke for before or right after dinner to relax and for pain relief

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 5

--holy fucking big nuggets with holy shit coverage. Each of my nugs is between 4 to 6 grams and it's all big buds too. Only about 10 grams of small bud and popcorn bud.

THE GROWTH:3.5

--average what you'd expect nothing special. It's weed.

THE SMELL:3

--its weed. Smell is decent but not strong. I havent had power plant or big bud ever but I like it a lot. Ita not over powering and it's nice and I like it. I'm not taken a back by it when I open it.

THE SMOKE:

Smooth and perfect body. Not too thick but not thin. It's a nice relaxing and tasty smoke. I had smoked a joint of a mephisto sweet n sour and then this and I could tell a major difference. This is definitely not sweet, it's not sour either. But it's not harsh. Maybe a bit earthy but not like smoking dirt or strong like some are. It's got a taste to it's own that probably resembles its parents but having never tried its parents I wouldn't know. It is well worth the smoke... maybe a bit woody. No pine taste except if I imagined it... not really generic weed, but I wouldn't say mid grade. It's one of those ones I'm going to be rolling one up in a minute to smoke another one but just cant quite put my finger on it. But I love it. And I want to grow it again.

THE HIGH
:

--described it above with the smoke report. Lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours. Ask I'd you want more info :)

The more autopounder cures the more I love the smell. I opened a jar from 2/9/19 (or at days ago) and it's starting to smell really good. Soft, woody almost sweet, relaxing, herbal, and now some floral notes come out. I want to grow this again I just have no space and when I have space I wont have the time till I'm in a new place. I can sneak a few small dwarfs but not a big plant inside a new place... this I'd a strain I'm going to grow dwc again.

Opened another jar today 3 weeks after jarring so 3 weeks into cure... smell is now like lucky charms. I stick my nose in and inhale and it's like you just dumped out the last if the box of lucky charms in your cereal bowl and look in the box for more and find jone and are smelling the inside of the box hoping some magically appear. If it keeps that smell then I'm in absolute heaven. I hope it stays like this

Back