Live Stoners Smashing Buds in Dabberville

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All day every day
What up AFN PEEPS hope everyone is :baked: and having a great time here on AFN.

I thought I would post a thread about my bud smashing using my NUGSMASHER XP rosin press and see if any AFN PEEPS who are pressing or wanting to start would join me in Dabberville and share their knowledge, pressing stories and pics of that beautiful rosin and those presses.

I started my journey of smashing buds using my wife's hair straightener and took my 1st dab of fresh pressed rosin I was hooked. My peeps would come by and hang out and I'd break out the hair straightener and we would have a :smokeout: hence Dabber and Dabberville came to life. Well after pressing several zips and getting anywhere from 1% to 12% return I decided to buy a NUGSMASHER. So I ordered my NUGSMASHER it came in and the pressing began. After pressing a couple zips my returns were still not what I was expecting so I call customer service for advice find out my press was defective :grrr1: well boy was I surprised I was offered the upgrade to the XP model for a great deal and here I am. My yields have increased with this press depending on the bud anywhere from 15 % to 24%
20180103_173819.jpg

Looking like it's time to make some edibles, one reason I like smashing buds you can use the rosin chips and make all kinds of goodies.
I say there's 1/4 lb of chips maybe more
20180114_022647.jpg

What up AFN PEEPS hope everyone is :baked: and having a great time here on AFN.

I thought I would post a thread about my bud smashing using my NUGSMASHER XP rosin press and see if any AFN PEEPS who are pressing or wanting to start would join me in Dabberville and share their knowledge, pressing stories and pics of that beautiful rosin and those presses.

I started my journey of smashing buds using my wife's hair straightener and took my 1st dab of fresh pressed rosin I was hooked. My peeps would come by and hang out and I'd break out the hair straightener and we would have a :smokeout: hence Dabber and Dabberville came to life. Well after pressing several zips and getting anywhere from 1% to 12% return I decided to buy a NUGSMASHER. So I ordered my NUGSMASHER it came in and the pressing began. After pressing a couple zips my returns were still not what I was expecting so I call customer service for advice find out my press was defective :grrr1: well boy was I surprised I was offered the upgrade to the XP model for a great deal and here I am. My yields have increased with this press depending on the bud anywhere from 15 % to 24%
View attachment 850512

Back