Outdoor Smallest Auto Ever

C

Cash

Hey y'all. Take a look at this little beauty growing unattended in one of my wife's flowerboxes. Threw a few miscellaneous auto seeds in there just to see what would happen. Never seen one this small bloom, but it's bloomin' now!

Smallest Auto.jpg

Wow...my last grow was small,but nothjng on this one.

Cute little thing.

Yeah, I guess mixed in with a bunch of petunias isn't the greatest place to grow, but if you had room for a few hundred of these... :jump:
It just goes to show you can grow anywhere and with very little care. Gonna harvest next week. I'd share, but I'm afraid there wouldn't be much to go around!

I have a smaller one in my pot ;) I just dumped alot of seeds in a big pot and now I have some plants that are reaaally small ^_^

the only places i can grow right now are all really hot, over 90f at least.

i think i'm at about six autos in a row this year that haven't grown taller than a tootsie pop. i got a RRF that's about two inches tall and halfway through flowering. it's fucking frustrating man, i hate autos in the desert summer :D

sweet - u might be able to harvest a bong hit from her:D

Ahhhh, so cute! My first grow got messed up and it was really small ...but not as small as yours. Looking forward to seeing how she matures...:D

Back