Small flowers on a young seedling?

Reaction score
Hello fellow growers,

Starting a new grow after 8-odd years, and one of my seedlings (CBD Compassion Lime) is acting weirdly. It popped 8 days ago, grew a first set of leaves, and then stopped growing altogether after 4-5 days. I had a closer look today, and it looks like it's flowering?

What do you guys think? Is it already at thend of its short life?

Pre-flowers_1.jpg
Pre-flowers_2.jpg

Thanks!

Nah by the looks of it it's still trying to push new leaves out. I'd just sit back and wait... Put a little dome over the top of her mist one in the morning one in the night. Might just be a slow growet

Common mistake for slow growing seedling is over waterering... Keep the soil moist and you should be fine. Alot of growing will be happening beneath the soil, so a cuppa and a smoke sit back and enjoy

I think the water situation is ok, but indeed maybe it's busy building a solid root system. I was just going to trash it and recover the soil, but I'll give it a chance! :cool1:

Quick update about this, so finally it turns out that the plant is somehow self-topped. The two bits I mistook for flowers were actually the two new branches. Never quite topped a plant at the first node, and that one is seriously lagging behind compared to my other plants, but it will be interesting to see what comes out of it!

Thanks a lot for the advice!

Self-topped seedling.JPG
!

Back