Photoperiod Small cabinet, 35 Watts LED

elcoloan

Still learning a lot!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
VAPING: Go-Go Auto, Bloody Skunk Auto, Cream Mandarine Auto, Deez Nugs, 24Caratx3BOG, amazingly-tasty-unkown-strain
So, this is a little side project from a friend I'm helping get back into cultivating and getting into coco. It's at his place and he isn't much into the forum deal, so I can't be updating about it as much as I'd like but he just sent me the pics of his first run. So I wanted to share with y'all. Here is some data about the grow space:

Grow specs:
Light: 35 Watts 4000K, generic no-brand LED panel with SMD chips
Space: 45cm x 35cm x 70cm
Medium: coco coir, perlite, pumice
Nutrients: No-brand-generic lettuce hydro nutes, Bionova PK
Container/pot: 700-900ml plastic pot

And here are the pics of the first harvested plant from this cab. She was a Raspberry Diesel from Humbolt Seed Organization. I had bought the 3-seed pack around 3 years ago but hadn't had the chance to grow from it, so I gave him a seed to grow out. Great pheno he ended up getting! Lovely colors, polyploid buds, good resin production, and flavors and effects are prettty good. She wasn't topped but LST was done. I tried to reveg the plant after it was harvested but I screwed up things and let it die :naughtystep:! Hopefully the same pheno -or better- will come in the other two seeds. vegtime: 1.3 months, flowertime: 2 months

Anyhow, the first round of pics:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.JPEG
5.JPEG
6.JPEG
7.JPEG
8.JPEG
9.JPEG
10.JPEG
11.jpeg