Dinafem Slowmo's White Cheese aka Brie

Slowmo

Dovenhund
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grape Walker Kush
Slowmo Grows DinaFem White Cheese

Hello and welcome to this show case!

This is my first DinaFem grow, and what better way to do that, other than comparing with 11 other growers . :eyebrows:

This is a showcase thread.. and should be locked. If u are able 2 reply please don't, but feel free to like all you want :bighug:

Here Is where all the 12 "Cheese Heads" congregate and chat :
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-next-dina-might-dina-fem-comp-is-here.57492/page-28
Great Grandma Cheesehead.jpg

Setup:
Brie is grown in my 1x1x1,8 m Mars tent.

The tent is equiped with a Mars 48 and a Mars 96 Reflector series

@MarshydroTina :bighug:

But she is sharing with 2x Gorilla Glue and a Toofless Alien (1 month old)
I do have a mars Par38 (25W) that's reserved for Brie.

She is grown in a 10l Airpot with Plagron Light Mix supplemented with trichoderma harzianum and other good stuff.

Feed: @BiG Plant Science nutrient line.
PHOTO_20161121_142535[1].jpg

Base nutrients:
Power House and Micro Power.
Flowering phase additives: Bud Explosion
Additives for veg and flowering: Stimulus; stimulates the plants immune system and works as an trichome enhancer.

Germination:
Seed was soaked in tap water overnight and transfered to paper towel :

DSC_0023a.JPG

Placed under dome :
DSC_0023a.JPG

And lift off:

DSC_0023a.JPG
DSC_0023b.JPG

This is day 1

First Installment
:pass:

CU around!

Last edited:
Day 9 :

DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0032a.JPG

I think that I started with too wet a soil mix.. pot is still VERY heavy :doh:.. luckily she seems happy enough, just a bit slow :pighug:

Last edited:
Feed: @BiG Plant Science nutrient line.
photo_20161121_142535-1-jpg.701395

Base nutrients:
Power House and Micro Power.
Flowering phase additives: Bud Explosion
Additives for veg and flowering: Stimulus; stimulates the plants immune system and works as an trichome enhancer.

Scratch that :crying: ...

She will be grow using organic Biotabs

Two tabs have been put 5cm underground ...

Tomorrow she will get one "special" watering and then only tap water.. no more "dosing" :vibe:

So now this is a organic Dinafem/Biotabs showcase :haha:

looking good.nice pics.
1 good thing about airpots compared to standard pots is with a fan blowing on all them lil holes,can help with drying them out a lil quicker.as i tend to over water way too often.
good luck.
:pighug:

Thank you very much for starting your own dedicated thread for the white cheese AutoDinafem grow off it has made life a lot easier for me and let's us see what each grower is capable of. So far you look to be of to a great start and I will be along for the ride if this is ok?

Thank you again for starting this grow diary and documenting your grow and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thank you very much for starting your own dedicated thread for the white cheese AutoDinafem grow off it has made life a lot easier for me and let's us see what each grower is capable of. So far you look to be of to a great start and I will be along for the ride if this is ok?
Thank you again for starting this grow diary and documenting your grow and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Pull out a chair ... i have "high" hopes for my new Biotab setup :coffee:

I'll tag in @Biotabs F69 aswell :bighug::pass:

Brie seems about ready for take-off

Day 10 :

DSC_0029a.JPG

Cheers

Last edited:
Back