Nutrients Silicum Flash - where to get in the UK?

Sage

Herbalist & Cannasseur
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Crinkle
Starting a new grow in a couple of weeks and really want to add Silicum Flash @Biotabs F69 where can I get in the UK? Only place I've so far found online is Santyerbasi in Spain which charges €15 for postage... I can't even find it on your own website...? Cheers :d5:

the little I know is that I think they are testing it completely to incorporate it into their line of feeds and directions,videos and things. but not sure really. I hear this many many weeks ago. Im doing an auto grow coming up with some used as well as Photos with the flash and pebbles.flash pebbles. but short of that which might be out dated info. good luck in your search man

The reason for that is, that the silicium flash has only a Spanish label on it.
But I will not take much time before the label are finished ;)

I can send you some if you please.If you don't mind the label is Spanish ;) Just PM me.

€15 Sounds reasonable to me, our shipping cost are €12,50, Is that expensive aswel?
Because for some orders I actually pay more then €12,50 to get it to the client. ;)

I think I can cope with a Spanish label :smoking:. Just seen it's now up on your website so I'll order direct from you. Quick question, my tap water is ph 7.4 and ec 0.4, given the choice would you use that or RO water with the tabs?

if your tap water has no chlorine and/or chloramines it'll be fine man/ mine is around there too. always water from the tap as well. last tested my water ranged from low 6's to high 7's. never an issue unless Im tinkering a bit.

I should have said those numbers are after it's been filtered, I have a whole house two-stage filter which takes out a bunch of stuff and I'm pretty sure it takes out 99.99% chlorine and chloramine so sounds like I'll be good to go. I don't like using RO if I can help it because there's so much waste water involved... Thanks.

At biotabs we use certain bacterias, that wil make sure every thing gets leveld out ;)
Only in combination with silicium flash, RO water is the best... Thats what we use.

We use the growmax power grow RO filter.
I feel you about the water waste, that why i use the growmax, because. that produces 1 liter clean water, and throws 1 away.
The cheap chinees ones are like, 1 liter clean water, 8 liters to waste.

I have the filter running in the garden, so the waste water goes to the tree's. Am not sure if the tree love the water. But at least it is some thing for them...

Yeah, mine must be a cheap chinese one...
Thanks for the quick shipment @Biotabs F69, I placed the order and about half an hour later had an email saying shipped - top service! :d5:

Back