Sickly plant

Please help me. She is sick. White spots and brown tips.

• sick lady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sick lady

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello All.

Thanks for taking a moment to read my post. I am a newbie to all this. I decided to try growing a cannabis plant this year for something to do. Things were going pretty well until last night when I noticed white and brown spots on my plants. This literally happened while I was at work.. I checked the plant in the morning(all good) and then again when I got home from work later that day, Bam! White spot, some brown leaves and she just looked sad. I left her under a glass table as we were forecast for some heavy rain, my first thought was perhaps it got burned from the reflection off the glass?? Then I start reading everything I can find online and what it could possibly be and the infant possibilities have me so overwhelmed. I planted this with the approach that I wasn't looking for huge yields, or the most potent buds. I really wanted to watch the plant grow and appreciate it. I am a long time user of cannabis and thought it would be great to see the process and stages of life on my back deck. This is an outside grow, she is about 25 days old. I am really hoping someone can offer me a nickels worth of free advice and hopefully I can save her.. Like I said, this is a pretty simple grow. I planted her in soil and that's it. No nutrients, no special care, which is probably why I'm in the perdiciment I'm in..

Much appreciated.

Jason.

Attachments

• Sick lady.jpg
    Sick lady.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 33
Are the white spots actually in the leaves or on the leaves. Being outside bugs is always a consideration. What kind of soil, most won't have the nutrient capacity to carry them to the end so supplemental fertigation might be needed.....closer pics of the spots would help.

Are the white spots actually in the leaves or on the leaves. Being outside bugs is always a consideration. What kind of soil, most won't have the nutrient capacity to carry them to the end so supplemental fertigation might be needed.....closer pics of the spots would help.
Thank you for your response. I have attached a couple screenshot in hopes it gives you a closer view. As for the soil I used, it was greenworlds WP420. I figured it had to be good as it had a picture of a pot plant on it.. lol. Like I said, I really know nothing about this entire process. I bought some seeds and went 5 for 5 on the germination and gave the other 4 plants to friends.
Thanks again.

J.

Attachments

• SICK LADY 1.jpg
    SICK LADY 1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 30
  • SICK LADY 2.jpg
    SICK LADY 2.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 30
Outdoors can be tough. Might be worth looking into a product called RotBlock.

If flowering has not started yet, home Depot usually carries the Captain Jacks line of pest products. Some are food safe for tomatoes and such. Could do a quick spray before the flowers start. Rule out the possibility of insects.

Back